Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

VIDEOS - King Motorsports VMP Modern Street HEMI Shootout - 27 Apr 2012

7K views 48 replies 26 participants last post by  junior666 
#1 · (Edited)
In between my runs, here are the videos I managed to snag from Friday's MSHS. Enjoy!

9SECSRT Blue SuperBee - 9.92@143.14

Keoni - 10.44@130.04 vs HemiShopJim 9.77@145.58

petersrt8 - 9.89@145.13

BJB - 9.63@144.35

BJB - 9.78@142.64 vs BigBoyPersia 9.93@131.66

petersrt8 - 9.73@143.06

Retro-King - 10.51@128.38

Eskle 11.10@123.56

Mondo 10.11@140.25

See less See more
#3 ·
Lots of hp in those videos!!!! Thanks for capturing these Brian. :)

#6 ·
Thanks for the video Brian! In that video of me, at the end I heard the same thing I was thinking when I got my time slip......hahaha

#7 ·
Thanks for sharing Brian, almost as good as seeing them in person :D

#8 ·
Cool Videos Brian thanks for posting . wow you can clearly hear Peter 's jeep bouncing off rev limiter and still pulling an impressive 9.8 .

Reactions: petersrt8
#9 ·
Thanks for the video's Brian!! I wonder what the guy was thinking that ran vs. Mondo when Mondo flew by him at the line at over 140mph vs. his 100mph. :lol:

#11 ·
GREAT VIDS! you guys and those damn turbos! im envious! they sound freakin awesome! that bein said.... i still love retro-kings run the best! lol. its the damn wheelie..... in a JEEP! AWESOME! what happened to the guy next to him? limp mode?

#13 ·
I think that guy that Retro King raced against said WTF and gave up :rofl: !!!

#14 · (Edited)
Here is Mondo's Pro Class Finals race. CONGRATS MAN!! Haha.... you can hear me yelling at the end of the run.:lol:

Here is Keoni's 9.90 pass when his truck started f'ing up. Came out of the hole like a MOFO!!!!

Here's Mondo vs. BlownWK

GREAT VIDEO FROM JOSH@HHP!!!!

Check out Mike's Super Bee we just hooked up with a new intercooler, injectors, and 90mm TB at the 3:15 mark!!!!

#17 ·
Chris..... your PB run is in the 29:00 long video. You gotta search through it though.:lol: I forgot where I saw it.

#27 ·
Home now and well rested. My son and I spent Saturday goofing around in West Virginia. What a beautiful state.
Had a great time as usual even though I missed the call for my class! Oh well, I still got in some good passes.
As always I've met some new friends. Jeep guys are awesome!
Congrats to everyone!

Eskle

#28 ·
Good times Eskle! Now I can't wait for the next event. Don't know if I can make Maryland because of work, but I'm gonna try.

#34 ·
Anyone get Keoni's bunny hop on video? That was insane :eek:

#40 ·
X2.... Would love to see that video!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#36 ·
Damn that camera man.....he missed him slamming the brakes. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.