Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

This is something Different..What you guys think? too much?

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  sully83699 
#1 ·
I Saw this on youtube and thought i would share..
I personally like the look of our beasts the way they are but i must say this one was done tastefully IMO.. But to each his own.. what you guys think?

here is one of the interior..

#3 ·
To each their own. I would put my money into performance. But that's me. It's unique

#6 ·
I agree although looks go a long ways, I think our beasts already look bad a**
This is 1 of 2 Jeep SRT 8's that Larry owns as he has another black one that is a twin turbo.... Jeeps look ok, but like said above I am more into performance....
Yup that black one is nice and he put money in to performance too with the TT. I still wouldn't mind owning that coupe as my second jeep...:D
I think it would have been SO much better if they would have kept it stock after they turned it into a coupe. Our rigs look awesome the way they are, but having a coupe would be just as awesome.
I agree with you i love my beast the way it looks stock with mild visual mods but I think that for going waaaay out of the box on this one, it turned out ok..

#4 ·
This is 1 of 2 Jeep SRT 8's that Larry owns as he has another black one that is a twin turbo.... Jeeps look ok, but like said above I am more into performance....

#5 ·
I think it would have been SO much better if they would have kept it stock after they turned it into a coupe. Our rigs look awesome the way they are, but having a coupe would be just as awesome.

#10 ·
stick a fork in it......over done

#11 ·
Horrendous! I wanna puke!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.