Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

JeepFreaks's Build

68K views 596 replies 49 participants last post by  root this !! 
#1 ·
Figured I post a few of the mods I have done over the year since I'm new here. Here is a pic of when I first bought it.

Attachments

See less See more
#289 ·
Here are some better day time photos from today

Attachments

#295 ·
Fu** you mother nature! 65' yesterday and we got 2" of snow over night and a high of mid 30's today. I hate Michigan weather....

Attachments

Reactions: HOSTIL
#296 ·
Gotta love Michigan, I was surprised how well my vreds did in the neighborhood with 2" of snow on the road.

#299 ·
Snapped another 4.0 0-60... Need grip!! It was only 40' so I think once it gets warmer my p-zero's will be able to bite better.

#303 ·
0-60 in 4.0 with basic bolt-ons and a tune? Nice!

#307 ·
I finally got my steering wheel badge fitted. I will be adding more red LED's to the lower grille portion to make it brighter lol

Attachments

#309 ·
dang man looks great! the metallic black looks amazing in the sun when its clean

Reactions: JeepFreak12
#311 ·
Got a damn screw in my tire from the parking lot at work today. Discount tire wouldn't fix it because "the tread is to low" so I had to pray I could make it home and swap out the wheels with my chromies. Still doesn't look bad tho with the chrome lol. I kept my black lug nuts on and my srt logo valve step caps.

Attachments

#313 ·
I'm entering her into a car show next weekend. Should I leave the chrome wheels on or fix and switch back to the black wheels for the show?

#314 ·
i'm entering her into a car show next weekend. Should i leave the chrome wheels on or fix and switch back to the black wheels for the show?
murdered out !!!!

#316 ·
Chrome lug nuts look good on black wheels in my opinion. I had that look once. Yea haha all my pics are black blobs and I love it. I know some people are sick of the all blacked out look, but I never will be.

#319 ·
I see you like chemical guys products... which ones do you like best? any suggestions? how do you like the black light? I was thinking about pick up some to do my black Ram and Wrangler. It would probably work pretty good on my steel blue metallic srt being that its a pretty dark color.

#318 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.