Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What's your age????

9K views 81 replies 77 participants last post by  Mrdredd 
#1 ·
Just trying to get an idea how old most are who own the GC SRT. Haven't got mine yet, but I am 32.

#19 ·
I'm 38 going on 22. Mine is ordered, but not scheduled for production yet...so I'll probably be waiting a few more months for mine (at this point, I'm hoping it drags until July so I get an 07).

I'm excited about the SRT8 from what I'm reading on these forums. The dealer I ordered from emailed me yesterday and told me he got a red one (he wants me to buy it). I'm going to try to get a test drive on that one and then wait for my silver with no rear seat entertainment. I'm pleased to see how happy the SRT8 makes you guys that are used to higher-end cars as that's what I'm used to (02 M5, 01 M3, 01 CLK55, 97 SL500 and many more BMWs plus one Chevy truck for daily use...the SRT replaces the Chevy, only the SL500 remains from my list).

#23 · (Edited)
21 Here. I wanted to get a used C5 Vette but couldn't afford to get something for the winter months as well....and I'd probably look like a ******* with duct tape protecting the sides of the car and winter tires+ steelie rims :D . The Jeep will be a nice comprise of practicality and outright fun...as well, it'll be a nice change from driving pickup trucks.

Finally getting mine next week. Just received word that the Jeep is on a train from Windsor to Calgary and should be in the city by the weekend, so now I'm getting pretty excited.

#25 ·
41. This beats the crap out of a Vette for my midlife crisis car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.