Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

MD & Surrounding Get Together/Chill Session/Meet & Greet/WTF people wanna do

15K views 183 replies 23 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok everyone.

As most of you know I have put the Jeep up for sale for no toher reason other then to move onto other things.

I would like more then anything to get a meet together with a cool crew of people and just do whatever for the day for one last time before they Jeep gets sold!!! I guess for now we would just need a show of hands on what kind of numbers we can get to come out and then we will set something up.

Whose in!?
THE FINAL DEAL FOR SPECIAL NEEDS(Relwarc)
DATE:Saturday Jan 26th 2013
START TIME: 2:00PM
LOCATION: Hightopps C o c keysville/Hunt Valley located on York Rd. next to the fairgrounds. Across from An Potin Still.

I have a few spare rooms for people if they need it.

Looking like we will start off at Hightopps in C o c keysville/Hunt Valley. And then we will move on from there. Still havent set a start time, I will work on it when it gets closer.

The going list is as follows:
1.DCsnow1000
2.SrtJake
3.Relwarc
4.Marylandm3
5.SemperP-SRT8
6.Ride4life86
7.1BAMFR
8.Jay2g1??
9.Brcrane14
10.FinalNotice3478??
11.Wesley Kay??
12.Yaccster
13. af maineiac
14. PITTZ
15. Steveomatic
16. EVIL 8

See less See more
#4 ·
That was one of the options I was thinking about get some food and drinks and will roll down to a local spot I like in the City it will be my treat once we get down town as far as liqour and beer go

#5 ·
your treat? I'm down! Don't tell the regulars, they are all bottomless pits!

#14 ·
True, true... Its a funny thing how a group of crazy mofo's and badass jeeps will make you love yours again.. Trust me, it happened to me plenty of times when I didn't even have mine, and still don't.... lol :banana_hitit:

#19 ·
I think i may be out of the country for all of those dates... lol
22nd is a possibility....

I'm so needy.....
Good dates for me... January 12,19,26... Especially the 26th.... hahahaha.
But don't worry about me. ya'll pick a date that works for everyone.

Just from the 23-like the 14th of january i won't be in the good ol usa.... haaha

#20 ·
I am game for dates in January as well. Just cant promise to have the Jeep but I will still show!

And me and you will go get a beer/ plentiful beer before you leave I will send you a text!

#23 ·
I'm in for the 26th. Inauguration is busy time for me so after the 21st I will have a life again. I wanna see some shenanigans at this meet.

Reactions: DCsnow1000
#26 ·
Ah cool man. I'm assuming for all the press, cameras etc. Yeah I will be there a lot in January. Standing there opening doors looking pretty. Or I'll be a statue somewhere in a corner. Lol. The skill set you need to have for this is just crazy :p ......actually few people can stand perfectly still for long periods of time its actually pretty hard on the body.

#27 ·
I'm down for sure! But I say we should have it at SCORES!!! Lol I still got the owners card in my wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
oh man... the shenanigans will be crazy.... as usual with this crew!

"I AM THE POLICE"..... that's all I have to say.

#36 ·
Ah see what you did! Now he's sad.

#38 ·
Hey so I'm really hoping to see your jeep in person before you sell it. What are you trying to move on to if you don't mind me asking?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.