Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

advice please... headers

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  viking757 
#1 ·
i have an f1 procharger and solo exhaust, i want to purchase headers what do you guys think of SW headers or obx headers? which 2 you guys recommend? i know kooks are the best but they are expencive are they really worth it? or obx and sw are decent.. thanks in advance

#8 ·
OBX is fine. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. My set fit stunningly, and sound great. Every set is good, but don't let price fool you into thinking you're getting the best quality. Apparently, the kooks aren't so solid as everyone seems to think, since quite a few members have complained about leaks and/or cracks in the welds after a relatively short timeframe.

#10 ·
Im running the SW's and like them a lot. Depending on your mileage, might be a good time to replace your starter at the same time you install the headers. I hear it is PITA to do after the headers are installed. That's what I did anyway based on fear lol

Reactions: TSINND
#11 ·
50,000 miles on my kooks, not a single problem here.

Reactions: TSINND
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.