Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What's your 0-60 ?

51K views 279 replies 103 participants last post by  CT_White_SRT 
#1 ·
Post your best 0-60 times, EVIC or Trinity pics would be nice if possible.........?

#14 ·
On high boost at the track, according to my datalogs, I've done it a few times in the 2.7-2.8 range. On low boost last night I did this.

#16 ·
A 3.4 seconds in the EVIC is the best I have recorded so far. I'm still running the stock Goodyear run flats. Based on runs at the track my EVIC usually records the exact same time or a tenth slower.

#24 ·
After 5-6 Roasting burned outs .
Street tune still tires spin off the line but no short shifting on this run .. Will try it with NT05R's On next week .

#26 ·
Wink ain't nothing around me to poke at :(

#29 ·
In low 70* temps I ran a 3.73 on the Dash Haek and a 4.09 on the Trinity and my usually spot.

#31 ·
the stock run flats docent grips well, or isn't ?

#32 ·
Finally got some traction at the track , and according to my log on my 1.52 60' & 10.93 Run my 0-60 was 2.86 Fing seconds baby ...

Reactions: Painlord
#33 ·
Is that all you got Paulo? :p haha congrats man, that is god damn ridiculous for a 5000lb SUV.

#34 ·
Lol Good enough John .... Just checking my logs now , boy i could cranked it up a bit for sure ...

#35 ·

From a last winter, just an LMI CAI and the canned 91 tune.

About 55 F out in northern MI, myself (215 lbs at the time) passenger (~125 lbs) and some luggage (~100 lbs) :D

#37 ·
Here's one I took at Etown on 9-20-08.
And I know I have one a bit faster than that somewhere, I'll keep digging for it in photobucket.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.