Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Tire Help Please

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Mongoose9400 
#1 ·
I am going to be putting on some new rubber soon and need some help. I want to go alittle wider and the same height. Does anybody know what size that would be? On a tire chart I saw a 305/40/20, but knowbody makes that size? Thanks!

#7 ·
Is your Jeep stock height or lowered? Most of us are running around on 315/35/20 rear and 275/40/20 fronts with no issues. There can be a touch of rubbing on the passenger rear back fender wall. I just trimmed mine.

#9 ·
I just put new Nittos on and these are the tire sizes I went with, look great from behind and I didn't have any issues with rubbing, even with the Eibach lowering kit. (not saying it can't happen, just saying I don't have any rubbing issues) This is the size combo I'd go with.

#12 ·
I've only seen guys report running 305s all around. Haven't seen one post about 315s on a WK2 yet. My guess would be the rear could fit them, but the issue would be up front.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.