Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Attour or whatever..Vreds or DWS.....I can't make up my mind.

4K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  ParryErmo 
#1 ·
Any suggestions guys, I can't for the life of me make up my mind on what to get next. They all have there ups and downs......help. Need advise...and I don't want to hear the word search out of any of you..not once!! :)

#2 ·
Ok, I won't say it. But I vote Vreds. Love them, especially for the price. I have no complaints about them at all. Just do it!

#3 ·
+1 on the Vreds. Good performance, quiet ride, one of a kind tread pattern and reasonable price.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#6 ·
Depends on your budget. I like my atturos for the money and the are holding up well. $635 for tires is a steal but some say they do look a bit "truckish".

Vreds are the best tire I've tried so far and the price is still reasonable at around $980+ depending on where u go to get them.

#8 ·
I am running the Atturo 275/315 combo and would do it again if I had the option. I really like the tread pattern and the extra width looks phenomenal. I got them for $635 shipped. I drive 15,000 miles+ a year, so I just could not see paying $1,000 for a tire setup that will not last more than two years.
The only knock on the Atturos is the hard tire compound that does not hook well at the track. But with the money you save you are right in line to pick up some drag radials.

#10 ·
I pulled five 1.69 sixty foot times with my atturos at the track. Average was low 1.7s which isn't bad for an all season perf tire.

#9 ·
I got my Toyo's because I might use my Jeep in the winter for the first time this year. I'm hoping they can provide me with a good all-around 275-315 set up. I would consider them if I were you. Great price and the best value on the market in a 275/315 set up IMO if you might see some occasional snow or bad weather.

#18 ·
#22 ·
I'm running the nitto 420's in stock sizing, I like them, all season too. Motivo's look pretty sweet, I'd try me if you deal with snow. The biggest reason I like my current ride over the wider options they don't pull you all over the road on a rutted highway, much more calm and less jerky.

#26 ·
i thought vred were just over $1000 shipped?

#27 ·
Looks like he lives up in B.C. so that is mostly likely where the price difference comes from.

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.