Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

DC Customs halo headlights and fogs on Hostil's Jeep.

15K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  HOSTIL 
#1 ·
Got an order from a local member, Hostil, for some headlights and fogs with LED halos in them. Finally gave me a chance to see what they look like in person on a Jeep and snap some good pics.

Headlights are painted gloss black and we used smoked fogs.

Snapped some quick pics yesterday morning of them on his Jeep (he did the install himself):

See less See more
#4 ·
Those are sexy, nice work Dan and good looks Hostil

#11 ·
Those halo fogs are off the chain.

Roll Out!!

#16 ·
Pretty much, yes.

There aren't nearly the options for the Jeep that there are for the Chargers, 300s, Challenger, etc.. Mainly since the Jeep market isn't buying them up like all the car guys.

There are a couple of custom dual color options I can get.....but as they aren't really meant for the Jeep headlight (it is a modded ring for a different app that requires some custom modding to the bezel of the Jeep headlight) they installation is a PITA.

#19 ·
$640 shipped for headlights in contiguous U.S.
$285 shipped for the fogs in contiguous U.S.

#20 ·
C'mon 2-3 weeks, can't wait to get em! I'll have to post some pics when I get them. Public thanks for answering all my inane questions and putting me in the right direction.

#25 ·
No problem. Yours will look like these.....except you'll have the LED switchback as well. BTW, your stuff is at the body shop already for paint.

Can you do blue halo's?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

In CCFL, yes.....no LED (CCFL is a little bit more). Building a silver set with Blue CCFLs right now actually. Just going to finish up some wiring and I'll have some pics. Give me a day or two.

#23 ·
Fogs look great, thats an awesome set up.

Now to decide what crazy combination i need for my rig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.