Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

08 Dropped with Iforged 22's

12K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  pmpn8ez 
#1 ·
Finally got the 22's in yesterday, big thanks to Matt @ Speedwerkz for the help. Surprisingly, the 22x9 fronts w/tires are 1.6 lbs heavier each than the stockers (72.2 lbs vs. 70.6 lbs) but the 22x10 rears w/tires are 4.2 lbs lighter each than the stockers (72.4 lbs vs. 76.6 lbs). Tires are 265-35 front and 305-30 rear, .1" off in diameter, should be no problem. I had it lowered (Eibachs) before putting on the 22's and the ride is pretty similiar, though I have noticed a little bit more tire noise and you can "feel" the road a little more. Let me know what you think!

See less See more
#2 ·
What size tires do you have on the front and rear and what size are the rims..... 22x??

#3 ·
now those are nice rims........

#8 ·
Super HOT !!!
305s on the rear, please take pics of the beast from behind,id really like to see what it looks like !
Dont these rims slow you down though?

#14 ·
Those are $$$$$$, BY FAR the best looking rims anyone has on a SRT8 to date, it makes those Dalars look like they came from autozone.

#16 ·
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I like to keep it on the subtle side when it comes to mods, try to make it look like it should have coming out of the srt hot rod factory. Here's a couple more from the back, the 305's definitely fill out the wheel wells, they stick out a little bit past the fender. The brake rotors need an upgrade and now I'm thinking a couple of polished nitrous bottles would look good in the hatch.....ahhh it never ends.

#19 ·
Hows the ride with the drop on stockers?

#20 ·
Very nice looking Mark... Excellent choice! :D

Rip

#21 ·
Hey Rip - Thanks man, feel like I know you cuz of this group buy deal with Matt - ha ha ha, where are your pics man, I want to see those Daytonas!

Kausekaos - Ride was actually pretty good with the Eibachs on the stockers - I posted once in the General Discussion section about it - it's definetley a little tighter and I did have a "bump stop" interface once with people in the back seat on a bumpy road (I was going just a tad over the speed limit - ha ha ha). The roads around here are pretty good though, not sure I would do it if I was driving around downtown Houston or NYC/Boston/Chicago etc...

#22 · (Edited)
Yeah I'm in NYC so, I want to but i dont know if i should. Might just say what the hell. My 240sx was mad low with stance coilovers.
On Second thought I think I should pass. Just found out one of my boys did it before. He's back on stock. He said it wobbles @ high speed. Dont know if it was the NY streets or springs themself. He said he's waiting for a better lowering kit to come out.

#23 ·
looks nice , I can wait to go back to usa to lowered my jeep

#25 ·
wow that looks amazing!

#26 ·
Holy Back from the Dead Batman!!!:eek: Let's see a pic on how these are holding up almost 1 year later.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.