Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

PICTURES! King Motorsports VMP Modern Street HEMI Shootout - 27 Apr 2012

12K views 76 replies 44 participants last post by  urntfstenuf 
#1 ·
Here are most of the pictures. Just cropped some of them and that took long enough.. lol

Enjoy!

See less See more
#56 ·
#15 ·
Johnny for president , Outstanding pics bro , Thanks .

#18 ·
Damn Johnny that's a lot of photos :eek:!!! Thanks for sharing, it was a freaking blast and I can't wait for MIR.

#21 ·
Sweet pics Johnny. I think my two favorite are Eriks wheelie and then Joel on the race scooter. Haha

#28 ·
Thanks everyone, was fun to break the new camera in!

Hahaha, yes, I wish I was in the other side for a close up of the wheelie.

WOW! Great pics Johnny.....even got a couple pics of mine. Who had the other WK2?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
That is Chris, Yaccster. He came for about an hour.

#23 ·
Nice pics as always Johnny! Got to say you have a great eye for photos bro!

#24 ·
Amazing photos Johnny! Makes me feel like I was there. Love it! And holy shit those turbos are huge!!! CRAZY!

#42 ·
WOW! Great pics Johnny.....even got a couple pics of mine. Who had the other WK2?
Your jeep was badass!!! I'm not usually one for the murdered out look but those wheels looked hot on your rig. Glad I got to stop and say hi, even if it was for only a moment between rounds.

#26 ·
Damn Johnny! You weren't joking. Those pics are awesome. Are you hiding the the hotness pictures from us :D Love the launching pics of mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.