Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

RICHMOND, VA AREA MEET JAN 18th, 2009

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BOYCHIKS 
#1 ·
Richmond - Virginia Commons

10085 Brook Rd

Glen Allen, Virginia 23059

804-264-0356

Ok guys I have figured it out. I would like to hold a meet on Sunday, JAN 18 at 1pm. Like I said before, this is after the holidays, and it is not Superbowl weekend so we should have a decent turnout. I know January is not an awesome month for a cruise so I was thinking we all could get together, check out each others' rides, and have some dinner.

Location: I was thinking Dave's Barbeque at Virginia Center Commons Mall off Route 1. You can come up 95, 64 to 295, or Route 1 (all three cross just north of the mall). They have a big parking lot so we should have plenty of room. If anyone needs directions, PM me and I will be glad to help.

All LXs are welcome, but I would really like to see a big Charger turnout. If you cannot make this date, I'm sorry, but if we do not set a permanent date in advance, it will never happen. There will be more meets/cruises in the future. If you plan on attending, leave a little something on this thread so I can get a semi-accurate head count for the meal. Any questions or comments are welcome, hope to see all of you there.

#4 ·
I have added this to my Calendar. I just acquired an 06 JGC SRT8 and have lots of questions.
Look up 3336jmh on this board- He has a very well built Jeep and is in Chesapeake. Run's mid 11's with his setup. We went to the track a few times when I lived in VB. His name is Marcus and he's a nice guy.

#6 ·
Is anyone who is going to this meet interested in buying a factory cat-back exhaust or a set of original tires with 10000 miles on them? If so I could bring them to the meet and not have to worry about shipping.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.