Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

midpipe

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  StangSlayerMA 
#1 ·
guys what do you think about replacing the midpipe on my truck with a magnaflow high flow cats midpipe? my friend has the exact same mods plus that and he pulls on me everytime. what's the best midpipe to buy and where can I find it?

#3 ·
I have a borla s exhaust, bwoody cai, johan tune, catch can, 180 t-stat and my buddy's got the same exact mods except mopar exhaust and mopar cai, and he pulls on me with his magnaflow midpipe, he also has the original midpipe installed before magnaflow made a new one that had bigger hi-flow cats and didn't throw a CEL and now I don't think you see the gains you did

#4 ·
Various factors involved on him pulling away from you , AFR , Timing , driver Lol . With All seriousness the mid pipe wont make you pull on him with out tune adjustments trust me ..

#5 ·
Do either of you have an A/F gauge? If not, that's something that's lacking precision in each tune. Driver has a big part to play. Not taking shots, just saying...

Reactions: m4xm1l10n
#6 ·
im his friend with the mid pipe...it is the driver mod

#7 ·
Switch drivers/jeeps and see what happens

#10 ·
I was jut about to say silver is for pretty boys n black is the fastest color

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.