Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Cheapest Catch Can?

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  aplatero1984 
#1 ·
Hey guys who has the cheapest Catch Can and not the ebay (had one, does nothing) or the Home depot ( no offense its a SUV not an air compressor) I mean like deal wise anyone see anything lately?

#2 ·
NO i been looking also.....

#4 ·
It seems like the prices went up like crazy and no deals other than packages

#6 ·
I had one on my last car those leads are too close together it doesnt let it fall I could actually see it in the hoses going by

#9 ·
#10 ·
The difference between a pos ebay can and the bt catch can is that the bt can actually seals air tight and you can tell it has no leaking. The ebay can ( i bought one before ) you can visibly tell there are several leak spots that air could leak through under pressure. You get what you pay for.....china or usa ?

#13 ·
think there was a "ricer" brand one that worked well for our Jeeps, even has a window on the side so you could see how full it was without having to pop the lid off....and i beleive it was under 100, something like 69 bucks....may want to search around as i cannot think of that "ricer" brand at the moment....mind fart

edit...got the mind working again ;) it was a GREDDY OIL CATCH CAN. they have both 9mm and a 15mm size available...found them on ebay for 89.99 so not as cheap as i has remembered....

#14 ·
really I thought Greddy closed down like a year ago. I use to be a ricer I guess I still am with my 97 supra under construction. By construction I mean dripping oil on my garage floor and a box of parts in the hatch

#17 ·
I sucked it up and got one when I changed my manifold and tb I noticed a good amount of mist and I only have 10k on it.

I got the michigan hemi performance one I talked to him he told me that if you get a group of 10 or more they can probly set up a gb check out the cans michiganhemiperformance.com talk to matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.