Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

MD & Surrounding Get Together/Chill Session/Meet & Greet/WTF people wanna do

15K views 183 replies 23 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok everyone.

As most of you know I have put the Jeep up for sale for no toher reason other then to move onto other things.

I would like more then anything to get a meet together with a cool crew of people and just do whatever for the day for one last time before they Jeep gets sold!!! I guess for now we would just need a show of hands on what kind of numbers we can get to come out and then we will set something up.

Whose in!?
THE FINAL DEAL FOR SPECIAL NEEDS(Relwarc)
DATE:Saturday Jan 26th 2013
START TIME: 2:00PM
LOCATION: Hightopps C o c keysville/Hunt Valley located on York Rd. next to the fairgrounds. Across from An Potin Still.

I have a few spare rooms for people if they need it.

Looking like we will start off at Hightopps in C o c keysville/Hunt Valley. And then we will move on from there. Still havent set a start time, I will work on it when it gets closer.

The going list is as follows:
1.DCsnow1000
2.SrtJake
3.Relwarc
4.Marylandm3
5.SemperP-SRT8
6.Ride4life86
7.1BAMFR
8.Jay2g1??
9.Brcrane14
10.FinalNotice3478??
11.Wesley Kay??
12.Yaccster
13. af maineiac
14. PITTZ
15. Steveomatic
16. EVIL 8

See less See more
#39 ·
I am not in a rush to sell it so I am somewhat sure it will be there the 26th. Right now I am focusing more on a Turbo Hayabusa build and I believe the next attempt is going to be a TT Cobalt depending on if I can find a decent one at the auctions.

Still love the Jeep just moving on to different things. I have always jumped around.

Who knows if I still haev it the 26th and get revamped might just have to hang on to it lol

#40 ·
Oh wow man that's awsome. Yeah hang on to that jeep man that thing is bad!

Reactions: DCsnow1000
#42 ·
You gotta throw a blower or turbo on that beast and that will make you wanna keep it for sure! I was bored with mine 6-7 months after I got it. Put a blower on it and BAM!! Never wanted anything else!

Its plan is for a Single Turbo as well as the nitrous, and yes the Jeep is still getting new things added to it even though it is up for sale. Just waiting to see what will happen with everything. This revamp session in january will be much looked forward to either way!

#43 ·
I'm in! Lets do this.

Reactions: DCsnow1000
#46 ·
Ill start brineing my liver now in preparation.

#48 ·
I'm in but gotta see how work looks

#49 ·
Chalk me up as a possible. Too early to tell at this point.

#57 ·
Ha, Keoni only shows up 20% of the time! you'd better keep the pressure on him!

I can see the S-storm brewing in the distance on this one.... It may be another we just don't speak of.

#68 ·
Foooo sho!

#71 ·
I'm down to put money in for a party bus. Has anyone thought of calling the owner of scores, I remember him telling me last time he would send the limo.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#76 ·
I will be there as well. Jeep or no jeep.

What time you thinking dj? 12? 2?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
I figured we would start it around 1 or 2 so some of the slackers have some extra time and arent to far behind on us. Haha we can always get there before then and start small and grow. But I think somewhere in that timeframe would work!

#81 ·
Things are still looking good on my end...so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.