Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Custom white jeep!!!

8K views 26 replies 23 participants last post by  SPEEDDEMON 
#1 ·
here goes a couple of pics of my brother in law white jeep, what u guys think?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I saw this guy at Tops BDAy BBQ this thing is SICK COCAINE WHite with Gloss Black Roof looks Sick guys he said he got it painted aat DV8 Styles ...Hey CHOP SRT Tell your Brother in Law im Selling My CHarger SRT Hood i was the one with the Silver Jeep 22" Vipers Thanx

#7 ·
Should throw some DC Special headlights on there with that white!

#9 · (Edited)
I think with some racey black accents on the sides or wheels. You can
get the look closer to the look the top designers figured out at Hamann with
the X6M TYCOON. The sickest white SUV.
It needs a black stripe and or black accents definately, and some on the wheels to
tie the blk/white thing all together.
The red stripping gives some nice options with red in the wheels and accents.
Its cool, just not wow sick.

#10 ·
i see one here in West Chester every now and then, passed a chick driving it the other day in MCdonalds parking lot, waved and i guess she didn't see me :cool: both look sweet, i think the rear step pad should be black though and unfortunately i could tell the jeep was originally black, i feel like custom paint colors you should do the whole vehicle so you can't tell that its been sprayed

#11 ·
i like the SRT8 on the side molding. i bet that jeep is a pain to keep clean.

#13 ·
amazing except the hood should have been matte black

#14 ·
love the idea of a white jeep but theres way too much going on IMO. not going to pick it apart but has definite potential if some of the mods were "cleaned up" a bit

#27 ·
Interesting color scheme and very unique :bigthumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.