Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

the one and ONLY awd dyno in louisiana

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Blown-WK 
#1 ·
well i was at a car show last friday and i saw this red evo so i looked at it it looked kinda stock.well i have always heard rumors of a 500awhp evo around but never seen it.i found the guy that owned that red evo and started talking to him and so i asked how much hp he is putting down on the dyno he says 517 awhp my mouth dropped to the floor!!! he has like 30k in the motor i litterally sh*t on myself.and he wasnt lien i saw the dyno sheet and he's running 20 lbs of boost.well i didnt believe him still but anyway i got my ass handed to me badly.the car runs 11.30's consistent and on q16 race gas and 40lbs of boost it does 10.20's consistent this car is fn crazy i rode in it it scared the sh*t out of me.he has a fully built trans,transfer case everything is aftermarket on this car.well i got to askn how he tunes his car because he had it dynoed somewhere and tuned by that place or a tuner.and he says in port allen la i said what how.he said there the only ones in la with a awd dyno and they have good prices he is friends with the owner too.well i asked the name and got all the info.its CORR PERFORMANCE its kinda of a import place.but he is goin to take me down there so i can have my jeep dynoed for me.the guy with the evo was just a awesome guy invited us to his and everything really cool dude .so it looks like iam goin to a awd dyno next weekend hopefully..lol.sorry for the long post hope you all understand all that iam on my phone trying to type all this.

thanks,
brandon

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.