Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Spotted women driving?

10K views 47 replies 29 participants last post by  2012SRT-8 
#1 ·
135 toward syosset new York long island women driving 2012 mineral gray!

#36 ·
I'd make an inappropriate comment about the above women.... but they are married and related to you.... so I'll just say "well played, sir, well played"

#39 ·
I spotted a chick in a black WK1 leaving the dealership this morning in Albuquerque around 11am when I was heading in.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#40 ·
Alright next person to see one better get some digits

#44 ·
Next time you spot her you should chat her up....

#42 ·
I was already parked and walking across the lot when I noticed her pulling out. Exhaust sounded good, was modded. I thought about running back to the Jeep to give chase lol.

#43 ·
Haha definitley next time can't wait for my first enounter I've only seen very old men driving

#47 ·
Just spotted at black SRT8 Jeep in South Whitehall, PA. at stop sign with the driver side window down. As I pulled up to give a friendly wave. I noticed it was a female. She was rollin slow so I figured she must know how elite we SRT8 owners are. If she's anyone's wife I meant no disrespect. I was just happy to see another beast owner around my area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.