Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Calgary - Spotted Thread

116K views 1K replies 57 participants last post by  techsmitty 
#1 ·
Silver rig with black wheels travelling southbound on Crowchild just after Stoney at about 3:30 this afternoon.

#412 ·
well isnt that just F'N sweet............... could have sworn you said you gave them the OEM gaskets for install??

#414 ·
Wannabe srt8 (body kit, rims) In okotoks earlier today, he didn't even have the right exhaust lol. And a nice black one heading out of okotoks a bit later, had some nice rims and tires and nice big exhaust. Never seen him before

#419 ·
Sunday would work best for me. Any location is good. If Tim is jeepless, just tell me where this place is.

#421 ·
Cool. That's right where the tranny red light district used to be. Buddy of mine used to live there and we used to get drunk and throw Pennies off the balcony at them. Lol. I hope that has changed

#426 ·
Would anyone be opposed to starting a little earlier, say 1 pm. Terrys daughter has a soccer game I'd like to attend and still have a beer or two.

#429 ·
Won't be there. Lol I don't get into town until. About 730 on sunday

#433 ·
I should be able to make it as well, even have a drink or two, I took the day off work:D:D

#435 ·
Love that stroked Jeep of Joe's!

#436 ·
Anyone here have a Black vortech jeep that was at Davenport Motorsports shop on Thursday? Looked nice.

#437 ·
dont think it was any of the regular yycs, ill bet he will come on here and ***** about how bad he got ripped off though lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.