Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

uk owners

70K views 362 replies 55 participants last post by  Croin 
#1 ·
hi all

would all uk owners please add your name to this thread as we want to see how many srt8's are in the uk and if we get enough people , we were thinking we could start some sort of club in the uk

any thoughts or ideas please let us know

cheers

ray

#3 ·
me too ray

#6 ·
any of you guys got the Ram medic hood???

#9 ·
Track day :D

#10 ·
Hi I have 08 version, all standard. I am just having a problem with tyre replacements at present. Fronts have to be done which are 9" with 245 tyres, these can be sourced from various manufacturers but I have 10" wheels on the back with the 285 tyre's fitted which are proving to be difficult(impossible) to source. Anybody help with this. Thanks
PS I think the UK club idea would be great.

#13 ·
yes they are , just be prepared to remortgage your home to buy them:eek::)

#17 ·
Hi,

I'm not a UK owner yet but soon will be :D
I live in Houston Texas right now and own an 07 GCSRT8 but moving back home to Cornwall this year when my house is sold, and I'll be buying another SRT8 and bringing some goodies with me :D

I have powder coated Alcoa stamped wheels and staggered tyres, Bwoody 4" CAI, 180tstat, Bwoody springs and links, Carbon medic hood and rear step, Borla S Exhaust and diablo catch can already to go and I'm shipping it all in my house furniture container :D. Seriously temped to put a Vortech in there too, but will have to see how the pennies go. May just get a PPP Stage II Cam.

I'm still trying to find out if Longtube headers will fit a UK Jeep but can't seem to find anyone who knows for sure :(

#18 ·
uk owners club

hi all

been busy for a while and just finally back on the scene , we have about 13 names so far , i will start by designing a logo and trying to put some other things together .

any input appreciated to do with logo i.e what would you like on it.

keep the ideas coming , i have a few things already in the pipeline and these will surface soon.

cheers

ray

#19 ·
Dooo tell ray lol

#20 ·
Borla S

hi again all

this is for the uk owners who dont have a borla s exhaust , if you are interested in buying one , let me know asap as i am trying to sort something out with these.( group buy)

cheers

ray

#21 ·
SRT-8 in Essex

Hi All
Have black 2006 SRT-8, Reg - F2 PWR live just outside Brentwood in Essex junction 28 M25, have not seen another in 3 years !
Have only one problem apart from trying to driving slowly, can anybody help, my drivers side taillight is not working, its not the bulbs or fuse ?
Brake light comes on, but not normal running light even though same bulb ?
As this car gets hammered every day I think that is amazing reliability !
Will buy new 2012 srt-8 model when it comes out !
Paul.

#23 ·
gotta be a borla s

#28 ·
had mine done last week with EBC drilled and grooved rotors and redstuff pads

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.