Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

VMP Convoy

5K views 55 replies 17 participants last post by  bcm0018 
#1 · (Edited)
VMP is coming up soon and I figure most have their hotels so whos going down on what day so we can try and meet up and cruise down together.

Thursday:
1. bcm0018 (Southeast PA)
2. jps043 (airplane)
3. Jack Toepfer (Buffalo NY)
4. afmaineiac (MD)
5. 1BAMFR (PA)
6. wesley kay (burke, VA)
7. Tony

Friday
1. gerd35 (northern VA)
2. howiroll (MD)

Marylandm3 - whoring out to the largest group

#2 ·
I will be getting in Thursday, flying from Chicago. I won't have my jeep though so I will have a drink in my hand at all times :cheers:

Reactions: cmn1
#7 ·
i will leaving friday morning. its 2 hours from my house.

#10 ·
You can always get a cot and stay in our digs. Haha

#24 ·
Heading down Friday morning.

Roll Out!!

#27 ·
Leaving Thursday! Sometime in the afternoon, from Burke/Springfield, VA area. I'd be game to join a convoy......

#38 ·
Hey Guys... anyone on my way, feel free to contact me today so we can organize locations and times. I know the weather around here has been pretty hectic, but I should be able to stay on track and on time.

jtoepfer at gmail dotcom
716 nine oh one 1081

I could take 219S or 15S. ... I think 15S goes through most of you guys?, I've only ever taken 219.

Planning on leaving Buffalo @ 5am or so... if that is too early for you cats, let me know.

Roll Out!

#39 ·
I'm leaving Laurel, MD Friday around 0500.

Roll Out!!

#40 ·
I'll be leaving Johnstown, PA Thursday around 3pm and getting to the hotel around 8:30-9PM

Is there a beer place close by the hotel?

#44 ·
Emergency!!!!!!

King man is going to have the Jeep ready for me at the track on Friday. Meaning, I will not have my Jeep tomorrow. Now I am looking for a ride down. Just one way. Is there anyone willing to pick me up from Burke/Springfield, VA tomorrow (Thurs)? I will buy a case of beer for the lucky person so we can drink it up later on! I live about 5 miles or so off of I-95 just south of DC.

Thanks! Wes

#47 ·
Damn sorry to hear that Wes that sucks bud. But at least you will be getting the jeep at some point this weekend :rolleyes:. I can't wait to see it!

#48 ·
Oh it is ready! 500hp to the wheels at about 7psi on a street tune and pump gas. I just need the ride down. I will get her tomorrow/Friday morning. She will race!! :)

#53 ·
I'll be coming down 70/522/17 and picking up 95 in Fredericksburg. Maybe I'll pass you guys on the way down to the hotel :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.