Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

(Brooklyn, LI, SI) Belt Pkwy Convoy to Englishtown on Nov. 18th

921 views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  NautcaSprt6 
#1 · (Edited)
Well the time is rapidly approaching to the Last meet at E-Town.

There will be a Convoy going to E-Town Starting on the Belt Pkwy.
If you want to join the Convoy, or be picked up on the way, put your name on the list.

We will be meeting up on the Belt Pkwy by exit 11N at the Mobil/Exxon (Whichever it is) gas Station.
I would say that we should be there about 7:30 8am the latest.

If your joining in on this Convoy, let me know so we can make proper arrangements.

Reply to this thread with any other information.

1- NautcaSprt6
2- NYC SRT8
3- BklynMag
4- MJR5150
5- SnakeBitten

See less See more
#2 ·
what time you guys going to be at E-Town? i might try to stop by and check out some of the hot SRT rides... don't have a Jeep yet but looking to pull the trigger soon, would love to hear some aftermarket exhausts on em

NautcaSprt6 said:
Well the time is rapidly approaching to the Last meet at E-Town.

There will be a Convoy going to E-Town Starting on the Belt Pkwy.
If you want to join the Convoy, or be picked up on the way, put your name on the list.

We will be meeting up on the Belt Pkwy by exit 11N at the Mobil/Exxon (Whichever it is) gas Station.
I would say that we should be there about 7:30 8am the latest.

If your joining in on this Convoy, let me know so we can make proper arrangements.

Reply to this thread with any other information.

1- NautcaSprt6

#3 ·
SI_G35Coupe said:
what time you guys going to be at E-Town? i might try to stop by and check out some of the hot SRT rides... don't have a Jeep yet but looking to pull the trigger soon, would love to hear some aftermarket exhausts on em
Does this mean your gonna be at E-Town, or you want to Convoy with us?

Well we are leaving Brooklyn at like 8am, and be there areound 9.
The gates are open at 8, and members are usually there until races finish which can be until 10pm I think.

#6 ·
sorry nautica... just found out i gotta be at work at 7:30 on saturday morning.

of course you guys aren't gonna be having another one b4 the winter really sets in right?

#7 ·
SI_G35Coupe said:
sorry nautica... just found out i gotta be at work at 7:30 on saturday morning.

of course you guys aren't gonna be having another one b4 the winter really sets in right?
Not that were not gonna have another one, we cant because this weekend is the last day at Englishtown until March.
There closing for the season.

Well I will be there in March, Hope to see you then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.