Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

San Fran - Sac area

7K views 54 replies 14 participants last post by  Z Srt 
#1 ·
Right now, I'm scheduled to move to the Vacaville-Fairfield area Sept 2013. I'm currently overseas and before that, hung out with the North West Region(LX Forums-Seattle area). When I arrive, the Jeep will be needing some work(new struts/shocks) due to the rough roads here and maybe some performance gadgets :) . I know its about a year out but trying to get know the crowd that I will be hanging with form time to time and of course hitting the track.

#2 ·
Me and my good bud are both here near Travis AFB and both race our SRT8 GC's all the time. We will have to meet up when you get here.

#11 ·
Uuuuh, he said Sac!!!

#5 ·
Not sure about the season but there are 2 quarter mile tracks, one in sac and the other at Infineon, both about 30 min from base.

#7 ·
not trying to thread jack or anything but i just got rid on my Caliber srt 4 and got the srt 8. i am stationed at travis. i know i have seen a black one racing around and a red one with yellow fog light. i am rolling in a silver one with black rims i would love to meet up

#54 ·
Z SRT, sounds great but I won't be in the area until later this year and hopefully make it to some race days with the bunch of you. I'm also going to be stationed at Travis.

Damn Phil!??? You arent coming back to the great Northwet? That sucks! On another note though you will be in a much much less rainy place.
Chad, I will not be coming back to the GNW for the exception for visiting. Going to miss racing with the club up there.

#8 ·
He what's up man, I got the black one and Monsoon has the red with yellow fogs. We might be takin the girls out tonight, I'm bringing my GoPro Incase there's any real compotition out there. Let me know if you wanna go

-Jason

#12 ·
damn wish i could of made it. i was at a birthday dinner that got a bit out of hand so driving the she beast was out of the question for me tonight. we got to meet up though. are you going to the nor cal meet up on the 3rd?

#10 ·
Damn Phil!??? You arent coming back to the great Northwet? That sucks! On another note though you will be in a much much less rainy place.

#13 ·
Spotted "Spawn" pulled up behind him tonight. to bad i wasn't in the srt. the dudes got a pretty sick ride. i a wondering if anyone knows what kinda exhaust he has. i am about to get a cat back system for my car and i liked the way it sounded

#15 ·
Hey guys/girls. Im picking up a 2010 Inferno Red here this week. I live in Walnut Creek. THought I would intro myself incase no one sees my thread that basically says the same exact thing this does. Looking to go to some meets, do some roll races with the GO-Pro and get some track time! I also own a 2006 LS2 GTO, Black, Black Wheels, tinted tail lights ect, youll know if its me.. cammed, catless with long tubes.. pretty obnoxious lol. Cant wait to meet you all!
-Anthony

#16 ·
Anthony, I live about 10 minutes away from you in Martinez. I'm always in downtown WC, so if you see an all black Jeep, that's me! Welcome man, I will be planning another Nor Cal get together here soon. Definitely come!

#19 ·
Awesome! Im sure ill see you. Actually I think i have before but it was a couple months ago.

Does anyone know a good place in the area where i can get my windows tinted? I have florida Tags on the car so im not worried about police, i want 5% on the sides and someone who will do the Windshield 50%

#18 ·
Spawn

Haha, that's me in the "Spawn" SRT, got the plates from Texas. The Exhaust is the Borla, and up until now "Monsoon" had the same but he just added some headers that i'm hating on him for. Welcome "shadow" we will definitely have to do another meet here soon, maybe Sac raceway or something. I owe the wife a couple of 1/4 mile passes with her driving.

-Jason

#20 ·
Reactions: shadowgto06
#23 ·
i spotted 2 yesterday going to and coming from Tahoe. saw a all black one going up around colfax in the am and saw a silver one in sac at night coming home

#25 ·
I have been seeing a few more recently in the Pleasanton area. This could have been me though, I was grubbing at Meiko Sushi in that same shopping complex around that time.

My recent sightings:
- black on black coming down Valley Ave last Tuesday at 9AM
- black on grey at Stanley and Isabel on Saturday around 6PM
- Silver driving down Isabel on Saturday around 6PM
- black on black with a satellite TV receiver and roofrack parked on Black Ave.

We should get another meet going soon.

#27 ·
Well I was trying to do a drag race event for our next meet but the only thing there is Test & Tune in Sacramento which is $50/driver. If you guys are ok with that, I could plan something.

#29 ·
I'm up for either Sac or Sonoma, obviously coming from Chico, Sac would be much preferred but I have no issues with driving to where the fun is.

#30 ·
Hey guys so I'm selling my Diablo Trinity. Just don't need it anymore. It is Un-Married. It comes with the Trinity, USB Cable for computer, Trinity Quick Start Guide, 6 Foot OBD II Cable, Trinity CD and suction cup mount. I am asking $500 OBO. PM me if you have any question. I am also selling the PC Laptop I had to purchase since all I had was an Apple Computer and Diablo requires a PC, it is an Dell Inspiron n4110 Laptop and I will let it go for $500 (there is a bonus Johan Tune on the laptop as well). Thanks Guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.