Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Sick white SRT8 on black wheels!

8K views 23 replies 22 participants last post by  3point5 
#1 ·
No idea what the guy is saying, but that is one sick ass Jeep! I love it.

#8 ·
this^^^

for all of the work done to repaint and everything else, how they missed the chrome delete is beyond me. You'd figure any central or northern european countryman would be familar enough with the term stromtrooper to know to delete the chrome and maybe wrap the roof in flat black...

#6 ·
A guy in Houston was selling an identical one just a few months back....so that makes 2 in the world......

#7 ·
IMO the contrast between the white body and black wheels makes the thing look like it's floating or up on blocks! Not my cup of tea. Might work better with colored calipers.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#11 ·
Looks like an wanna be SRT8

#12 ·
Wow looks pretty bad, I was thinking white would be really cool! Was even going to wrap mine in a matte white!

I'm going to go with my gut and wrap it in a metallic root beer brown or John Deere green.. Who knows? I might even plasti-dip the wheels yellow! Lmao

#13 ·
I love that jeep :banana_hitit:

#15 ·
I like the white but the black wheels kind of ruin it. I think black wheels with a polished lip might work b/c it would create a break between the rim and tire plus it would tie in nicely with the rest of the chrome pieces on the truck. White or red painted calipers would also help.

#17 · (Edited)
Yeah that truck is at a dealership called Le Roi du Camion (the King of Trucks) right near my place. He has a huge F-650 on the lot with monster truck tires and one of those International Humvee wanna-be's. Big ass collection of SRT8's on the lot. Almost bought one there but it was sold before I got there :( so I bought elsewhere..:)

#18 ·
I remember I saw his twins in Muscat - Oman with 426 in my friend garage.

really love it.

#20 ·
I'm planning on, and I know people won't approve, plastidipping my whole rig matte white, except for the roof, and the chrome on the front fascia. I may leave the window trim matte black also. I love the look of the srt in white.

This one is missing a few things though for sure.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#21 ·
Mine is better and real :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.