Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Official Maryland Spotted Thread

30K views 171 replies 39 participants last post by  DCsnow1000 
#1 ·
Hey guys i was reading through the forum and i realized that everyone is always posting spottings. Figured we could just put it all together on one thread. If its been done before sorry.

I'll start it off, a few days ago on mountain road in bel air i saw a silver one with a srt windshield sticker, and looked like a borla exhaust. I gave a little wave but i don't think you saw me, next time i'll have to make some noise.

#5 ·
Thats what i was trying to start cause thats how we did it on the other forums i had been on, i just think it makes sense to do it that way too. But i mean if everyone does it through the whole forum its all good.

#6 ·
When we spot a local, Usually.... and when we think they might be here on the forums most of the guys go to the mid-atlantic section and start a new thread saying for example "Silver 09 w/ tinted tails spotted"

And probably post the same thing in the official spotted forum.

This is what I have seen others do atleast...

#8 ·
Spotted a silver SRT8 Jeep on 7100, headed north to Reston today. He/she flashed me with the lights. I gave the wave.......

Also yesterday, I was passed by a black SRT8 Jeep on 7100 North near Springfield/Hooes Rd. Person had a personalized NRA plate just like mine. You don't see too many of those on our Jeeps.....lol. Both Jeeps looked pretty stock at initial glance.

Wes

Wes

#10 ·
The funny thing is that I would see them all over the place when we used to live in northern VA.
That's where all the cool people are.... J/K! ;)

#12 ·
I spotted a silver making a left onto Jericho Tpke from rt110 in Huntington last Monday. I was at the light trying to find trouble but once the light turned green I think you turned into a parking lot, I couldn't find you at all :(

Anyone wanna go cause havoc in the Huntington - glen cove area?

#14 ·
Spotted a Black SRT8 jeep at Cheltenham Fletc facility today also another black one on my commute home in springfield pulling into the Kmart shopping center right off old keene mill.

#15 ·
So today I was at bethesda naval hospital and I spoted a silver srt8 parked out front of the out patiant building. It was there when I went to my pysical thearipy and bout 2 hrs later it was still there. Looked like it was an 07' and had North Carolina plates on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#17 ·
I spotted one on 695 recently..

I got in the left lane and pulled up right next to the jeep and sat there... the guy driving looked at me and smiled. I wave at him then floored it.

Then I realized we were in a 50 mph speed zone on 695 cuz of construction and stuff... They have speed cameras that get you if your going over 60... I was going pretty fast. I hope I don't get a ticket in the mail soon...

lol

#18 ·
Spotted in Rockville

Tuesday I was heading South on the road behind the new Whole Foods on 355 & Nicholson. Going north was another black SRT8 but completely murdered out. I rolled down the window and waved, is it anyone on here?

#20 ·
There is a silver one parked over by Chem Demil on Edgewood-Area Aberdeen Proving Grounds. Also drove by someone in a Modern Blue not far from there.

#23 ·
Today sept 8th spotted a silver SRT on Ft. Belvior with south Carolina plates on it. Nice looking jeep looked like stock exhaust but had led tails blacked out.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#25 ·
Mine too, lol. Im actually in quantico, I just happen to be up there today to pick up hearing aids. Pretty sweet at the age of 26 it's that bad, the borla sure don't help. Lol

#27 ·
Spotted a red rock this morning in the HOV lane heading north on I-95 from Woodbridge to springfeild. Rolled my window down and gave you the duces. Nice jeep, first one I have seen with a hood deflector.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

#29 ·
I dont know who you are but you work on JBMDL at Vehicle OPS or Vehicle MX (sure which). Either way, I'm only in Jersey TDY but that blacked out beauty with the trick front plate makes me yurn for my girl more and more every day. I respect you for owning such a beautiful Jeep but I hate you for reminding my that I can't drive mine until i get back home in mid November... curses to you mystery man, curses!

#30 ·
earlier today i spotted a SBM one on the flip side of the red light in Newark De, looked like mine except he had like SRT8 type of emblem on the front bumper...looked good..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.