Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

A Supra that wants to grow wings.

7K views 47 replies 24 participants last post by  kmitch80 
#1 ·
#5 ·
You should see how hot Jessica Barton is! Dwight at Stage 6 has done some turbo work for her in the past I think. She's smoking hot!

#9 ·
yes please...

#13 ·
This thread makes me happy :)

#17 ·
Talk about squirrelly. Who ever is driving that has some massive...cojones

#22 ·
She can run me anytime... Heck I'd likely give her a new PB :lol:

#29 ·
Jessica's boyfriend was driving at the WCF because she had to work. She has a new custom turbo from Precision Turbo on the car (PT8891) and some spray. She has driving the car to 8.90's on the old turbo set-up. She also has a GTR. She's also been in playboy magazine and she has a twin sister name Jennifer, just google the Barton Twins you won't be let down.

Reactions: Texas SRT8
#30 ·
I just read that this car was stolen last night in the Orlando area. Shouldn't be hard to spot for those in the area if the criminal was dumb enough to take it on the street.

Reactions: Tim H Calgary
#37 ·
Thought you guys would appreciate this too. Its from a few years ago but it was local to the chicagoland area. This is a sister car to the supra, lexus sc300.... Just down right dirty

[/

#39 ·
Due to running rich and boosting over 40psi. When shifting its a guaranteed back fire everytime. The amount of fuel needed to handle 40-50psi of boost is crazy and when the you shift, the amount of air is minimal due to the closing of the throttle body. So the AFR becomes extremely rich and dumps extra fuel momentarily in the exhaust which gets ignited. Reason you wont see it as much on the Jeeps is because its automatic. Never lifting off throttle and an automatic trans minimizes this.

Reactions: Tim H Calgary
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.