Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

New PB, 10.21 on pump gas, full street trim!

7K views 55 replies 28 participants last post by  jps043 
#1 ·
Reactions: Texas SRT8
#5 ·
thanks man...I'm ready to turn it on HI boost to really see what she can do! I need to see those 140+ trap speeds like you have

Reactions: AussieSRT@TTC
#6 ·
Nice time...Congrats

#11 · (Edited)
Nice man! Is this the same stage 6 that is in Jacksonville FL?

Edit: Yes it is, I have been there a few time with my neon srt4 about 5 years ago. Great people there and I didnt know they were this big into the GC SRT8. I only live 40 minutes from them.

#13 ·
That's a great time for the first time out! Knocking on the door of 9's first runs off the street is crazy!

#25 ·
No I am pretty sure no one has yet..I am attempting to be the first..Hopefully with a little more practice and not so much extra weight I can do it...Its gonna be close..It doesn't help the fact that I'm 275+ lol..If I was a featherweight I would probably be there already!

#24 ·
thanks!..Yea it was definitely a rush and nerve racking at same time...Had a pre-race talk with Harrison going over everything. He had a list of things to keep on eye on during the run ...AFR, Boost, Fuel pressure, exhaust ..I said ok while I'm doing that who is gonna drive the 1000 +HP Jeep down the track?? :thinkerg:

#28 ·
How were afrs?
Just be careful man, no need to be a pump gas hero. Play it safe and run those single digit et s with more octane. Urt is great stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

Afr's were high 10's low 11's ...thanks.. I will..I have 10 gallons of URT in the garage calling my name!!!

#30 ·
Congrats on a great run. Deep into the nines with that beast! Easy with that 2step she can be very violent, but without it i would have never reached where im at. Stage6 2step takes you to a whole other level.

#31 ·
Thanks!..Yea the 2step def made her come alive out of the hole

#33 ·
Congrats on the new PB! Looking forward to seeing your results as you can continue to gain some experience at the track!

#35 ·
Wow......low 10 second timeslip on your street setup, let alone only 12.5lbs of boost, that is just plain stupid. There is nothing easy about getting a 5,000lb vehicle to accomplish this. Congrats bud, you have a beast for sure.

#36 ·
You're killin me smalls!! Just run the race gas already!! Lol. Seriously though, a low 10 second street truck is naaaaasty. You are my idol. You've got a SICK car collection man. We are proud to be your fastest!! And yeah, I'm gonna show it off!!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Performance car

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: tugboatchad
#52 ·
You're killin me smalls!! Just run the race gas already!! Lol. Seriously though, a low 10 second street truck is naaaaasty. You are my idol. You've got a SICK car collection man. We are proud to be your fastest!! And yeah, I'm gonna show it off!!

View attachment 26815

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Hahahah...Hopefully next weekend race gas and seat removal !

thanks everyone for the kind words!!

#37 ·
^^^Wow that's not fair.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.