Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

What would you do?

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  jeepsjeep 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm driving down a city road at 5am, it was a 4 lane road with a 30 mph speed limit. I was off of the back corner of his truck in the lane next to him going in the same direction and same speed.. The guy had some sort of 4 door special edition decade old Chevy S10 (yellow w yellow factory rims) and flicks a ciggy out his window bouncing off the grill of my SRT8 and the sparks light up my windshield.

What would you do?

#8 ·
Probably the same as this weekend when I took the Jeep out for a test drive after installing the winter tires. A giant mobile home RV was coming at me and a big chuck of tree limb blew off the top and whacked the front fascia with a boom!. I stopped and fortunately the limb was rotten and just made a mess on the front with no damage. Forget it and go on.

#9 ·
Ya know, he didn't see me I'm sure. It was a completely honest mistake on his part, but that was because he is ignorant. I have no patience for ignorance. But smokers, don't flick ur butts out or up. If you have the guts to litter flick it down. Better yet, keep a can in ur car. If u r on the highway, u can still flick it down and it can blow back up and hit someones car. I was a smoker for years and now I regret every ciggy butt I have thrown out my window. Let's just say that there is a chance that this guy got my message to not do that again. Then again, once ignorant, always ignorant. He will probably just keep doing it.

#10 ·
Stopped quickly with huge brembos, reversed, pick up his cigarette, blow past him and throw his cigarette back at him ;-p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.