Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

"P-Dipped" SRT8 Grill on beast

4K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  therock2 
#1 ·
So have been wanting to do this for a while now...Turned out pretty cool, goes good with the "Sinister" silver/black theme! I now need to continue to follow the same body lines onto hood and onto roof. Thats the plan once my Gallons show up from DYC that is. LOL

Whatch think???

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
that looks awesome! great choice!! very "sinister"

#3 ·
I think that will look good if you black out the chrome on the headlights as well. Look at DCSpecials products, would really help set the look off.

#4 ·
looking good.........

#6 ·
Looks good! I'm getting mine painted black.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#7 ·
digging the stripes on the fenders with SRT lettering. nice!

#8 ·
I think it looks great, meshes well with your theme.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#10 ·
looks good, i bought a black grille from a member on here a few weeks ago since my mesh was broken. decided to put the black one on instead of swap the meshes, here is a couple more pics of silver with a black grill. im gonna put some black on my hood to try and tie it all together.

Attachments

#12 ·
Thanks all for the feed back Guys!

Definitely gonna rock it for now... and remove it once Im sick of it after winter probably. Gotta love "P-Dip"!!! LOL

#13 ·
looks great, to get rid of the primed look, either add about 2-3 more coats or get glossifier from dipyourcar dot com guys....i did every normal part of the truck expect the grill its been too rainy, foggy, misty, or cold to do it..but i did 6 coats on my bottom lip, and no one ding or scratch from driving, i had it on my wheels, panels, reverse panel, rear step pad, all plastics from the roof rack to the sills and window caps look brand new.

#17 ·
Will post some new pics once i get her washed up... Will get them posted in next few days.

#18 ·
Love the rims on the camaro!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.