Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

ChicagoSRT meet this sunday in Schaumburg

3K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  carbondave 
#1 ·
Guys we need to get a quick count as to the number of people coming this sunday at 11:30 at Hooters in Schaumburg. Just a quick yes or no.

1. T-Time
2. Capitalist
3. Krush
4. Cmn1
5. BruceWayne
6. Frank
7. Rainmaker
8. Razereko
9.toothdoc
10. Ineedspots
11. swerd
12. Carbon Dave

I think that is everyone on here from chicago. We should have a decent turnout and get a chance to see what all everyone has done to thier rides. Weather looks good for that day.

#2 · (Edited)
You guys can count me in. If anything I do like your wheels. LOL JK.

#4 ·
I may pop in an say hi just to meet some of you guys.........

#7 ·
Guch,

I'm 50/50 on being there. I'll be coming back from Indian that morning, so assuming traffic goes well and nothing explodes I'll be there. We should find a place to do some "test and tuning". There are a couple industrial roads off Elgin-O'hare that would be good for a few runs.

#8 ·
rainmaker said:
Guch,

I'm 50/50 on being there. I'll be coming back from Indian that morning, so assuming traffic goes well and nothing explodes I'll be there. We should find a place to do some "test and tuning". There are a couple industrial roads off Elgin-O'hare that would be good for a few runs.
Good Idea, but its suppose to be Sunny and 90 Degrees, OUCH!

#9 ·
rainmaker said:
Guch,

I will bring a camera for that!!

#10 ·
championjeep said:
I will bring a camera for that!!
There is also a great industrial area where "Speed INC" is at, which is close to the Shaumburg Airport

#13 ·
I'd love to show up to see all the trucks that I've been reading about here. Are we confirming so we can reserve something? A table at Hooters? Just curious because if I can't make it out there I don' want to piss anyone off.

I do want to hear T-Time's Borla set up and check out some of the CAI kits for my haus.

Also, can someone bring a nice camera so we can get a group photo of all the beasts? I'll bring one but if there's anyone coming who has some nice equipment, your first beer is on me!

#18 ·
Short of any family or work issues I'll be there. Maybe I'll bring the Smithsonian (if it starts) instead of the GC, it's stored in that same industrial area of Schaumburg.

#21 · (Edited)
GodfatherSRT8 said:
^what he said.
1934 Ford coupe built by Boyd Coddington, back when Chip Foose was designing his cars, and featured on the cover of the Smithsonian in 1993. My father bought it a couple of years ago from a Lambo dealer in California that had no clue what they actually had. Let me see if I can digg up a pic.

Here's the Barret Jackson listing from 01
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/cardetail.asp?id=165544

And this is my fathers car not mine......until he croaks. j/k

#23 ·
Krush said:
1934 Ford coupe built by Boyd Coddington, back when Chip Foose was designing his cars, and featured on the cover of the Smithsonian in 1993. My father bought it a couple of years ago from a Lambo dealer in California that had no clue what they actually had. Let me see if I can digg up a pic.

Here's the Barret Jackson listing from 01
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/cardetail.asp?id=165544

And this is my fathers car not mine......until he croaks. j/k
*thumbs up*

nicely done. I'd like to see that in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.