Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

NYC/NJ Meet & Greet Hooters Fresh Meadows, Queens NY Saturday August, 8th 2009 @ 5pm

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  pjs1965 
#1 ·
NYC/NJ Meet & Greet Hooters Fresh Meadows, Queens NY Saturday August, 8th 2009 @ 5pm

Thought I let you Tri state fella know about this......Didnt start it but since its near I'm gonna try to go. Most of you know where it started lol

Ok Ladies and Gentleman, and you others, I'm officially calling a "Meet & Greet" on Saturday August 8th, 2009 at 5pm. The location will be the Hooters restaurant in Fresh Meadown, Queens, NY. This is just one of more to be called in the future....

The address is
61-09 190th St,
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365,

The phone number to the resturant is (718)-454-1062 here's a link to the restaurant itself and there is also a map. It's located right off of the Long Island Expressway (Rte 495) aprox 15 min outside Manhattan. I will be calling ahead to let them know to expect us.

I'm listing it as rain or shine so hopefully the weather isn't too bad. So get the jeep or whatever vehicle you plan on bringing all Nicey Nice! Bring your cameras family or friends and I hope to have a safe & fun time...

See less See more
#2 ·
:bump:

This coming Saturday guys.

#6 ·
Have a kid Bday party @ 3 that i'm taking my daughter to but i'll try to swing by afterwards

#7 ·
It was a nice meet and I had a great time. We had just handful of SRT8s but overall, I think there was 17 Jeep Grand Cherokees total. I think we had 4 GCSRT8s right? Chris, eddie, me and one other who showed up later.
Next time I recommend we eat earlier :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.