Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

A Good Detailer in Schaumburg, IL

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  thesrt8 
#1 ·
Some of you may know about my 1 month old SRT8 that was hit in the parking lot on the bumper. Well, it pissed me off. But, I did have a Clearmask clear bra on. So 95% of the damage was to the clear bra. It scuffed up the bra and made the bra look white...and I have a Brilliant Black SRT8.

Good news...I had a local detailer work on the car. The whole car looks great but the job he did on the scratches and scuff in the Clearmask clear bra were AMAZING! You cannot tell that there was ever any damage. Now that's awesome! Another reason I'm so happy I made the investment in a clear bra! Anyone who wants the name of an honest and good detailer that will pick up your car from your home, let me know. He is in Schaumburg, IL.

#2 ·
Its good to hear that your Clear Bra saved damge to your car! Cuz I am in the process of buying one for my Jeep.

#3 ·
Get it...consider it insurance. I would have probably had to replace my bumper because gauges in the plastic can't be detailed. The clear bra saved me from gauges and scratches. There was only one gauge that punctured the clear bra...I can live with that.

#4 ·
Cool bro! How much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking and who did it for you? I am getting prices around 500.00 for my Jeep.

#8 ·
Both here please!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.