Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Speed Inc. in Schaumburg, Il. Open House Sat.

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Razorecko 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm going to try to go to this tomorrow morning. CarbonDave says it's a blast with Burnouts and Hot Cars. Anyway if your interested check out there website and lets meet up. I'm going to try to be there at 9am. Before the cops show up!:D

http//www.speedinc.com

T

#3 ·
Won't be attending this year, I'm headin to the track for the first time in the SRT!

Whoever is going will have a blast!

#5 ·
I'm headed to US 41 in S. Morocco with some friends. Da Grove is my first choice, but Super Series Race #1 is going on there tomorrow and a lot of the people I am meeting up with are closer to 41. I hope they are turning over a new leaf in 2009 and have a well prepped, well ran track!

Are you still road racing? After doing the SRT experience in Daytona last year I really want to take the jeep on a road course. I was thinking about planning a trip to Elkhart Lake to tackle Road America this summer.

#6 ·
Not like past years - cops parked everywhere around the place right from the start, not a single burnout. I remember watching 2-3 hours of crazy burnouts, one after the other, not gonna happen anymore. Guess that policing gearheads is way more important than chasing thieves or drug dealing gangbangers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.