Demon Performance. I would reserve the window tables and demand only
#10 smokin hot servers work our shift.

So chime in....:pimp:

#5 ·
Cam swap, I'm out.

#10 ·
What's a hooters?

#11 ·
It's a great place where friends go to watch games, eat wings, drink beers and make hooting noises at the girls with big hooters wearing short shorts an tight tees!!!

Has the quality at the Schompton Hooters changed over the past 5 years? I remember when I used to go over there they had a handful of knockouts there! Now I'm spoiled I guess, every time I go to a Hooters, we're down in FL doing something...

#12 ·
Probably the same ones from 5 years ago, so the Hooters are probably knee-knockers now. LOL

#13 ·
My first Hooters experience as a young lad was down south in Florida. Ever since its never compared again....

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#15 ·
agreed..been to a few kilts and hooters, bother here and GA....kilt girls are better

#17 ·
Yeah. I liked the woman at the Schaumburg Kilt. They had a couple lookers.

#19 ·
I'm downstate around the Champaign area but would love to make the drive up and meet some of you guys (no ****)! I've always read about these get togethers on here in different areas but never near me...they Sound like a good time!

#22 ·
We'll do a count on Friday afternoon and determine if Hooters is the best place and location. I'm up for the tilted chick. So throw out your choices and we'll figure it.

#24 ·
Don't they have a good lunch buffet?

#27 ·
Yeah, I'd skip the pie :silly: when I was working out there some of the local guys said to hit it up for lunch. Said that they actually had good food. I never made it though, the American strip clubs don't do it for me anymore. The Tijuana clubs made the American clubs look tame.

#33 ·
Hahahaha.... This guy!!! You in there to see girls not eat the crappy food bro..... Lol!!!!

#36 ·
Back when it was $10 to get in all you could drink, believe me we went in there to get smashed. Girls were just a bonus. We could never figure out how they made money like that, until we brought a few of them girls home with us. The girls had to pay to work there, it was a different rate per day. Weekends I want to say they had to pay like $125 to work. So they had to make over $125 to make any money. Shit we found that out and we started bartering with them, lol. I have stories for days about HB!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.