Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Who has TLS Dark tint on there taillights?

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Regency 
#1 ·
I want to buy a set of TLS LED Tailights but dont know if I should go with the dark tint or medium. Im concerned with the light output on the Dark tint but I like the way it looks. Any of you guys have the Dark tint and if so whats your input on it?

#2 ·
I have Dark/Medium and I love it. Light output is perfect. Iv seen some dark as* tails and during the day they were hard to see. The pics with the lights on are parking lights only

Attachments

Reactions: MEANSRT
#3 ·
That looks good guess im going with dark then.

Reactions: JeepFreak12
#5 ·
I went with the standard LED ones from taillight solutions and holy crap they are REALLY bright.
At night when I brake I light up the entire street behind me in red.

#7 ·
Off topic, I thought you were selling the jeep? If not I am glad to see you keep it.:)
I was but I had a change of heart. I have unfinished buisness with the jeep. Like getting a 10.99 pass. ;)

#9 ·
Sure is!! As soon as I get the supercharger bracket back from the powder coater. I decided to have the brackets powdercoted black to match the rest of the kit.

Reactions: TSINND
#10 ·
Lol I would love to swap compressors with you that black V2 is awesome.
Lol I just can't afford it. Good to hear you're sticking around for a while

Reactions: MEANSRT
#16 ·
Medium tint on mine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.