Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Lowered Jeep Pics...

10K views 44 replies 23 participants last post by  TheBRICK 
#1 ·
Here they are..... finally it's low!!

See less See more
#7 ·
Love it..... absolutely love it. I have another thread about some issues in which I think it's the Addco Sways in regards to squeaking over bumps. Gonna try going back to buddies shop to "lube" the bushings and see if that takes care of it. But handling is so much better. It goes into turns like a go-cart. Body roll is pretty much non-existant! Defintely worth the money. I did some really hard launches trying to settle the springs in and 0 bottoming out. It's a whole new truck again....

#6 ·
Thanks guys..... it's finally starting to look as good as it sounds. :D

#9 ·
Yeah I removed the resonators and the people who made the new piping didn't do a hot job putting the new tips on. They're only temporary until I can find some other larger 5" tips. Someone's gotta make them, just gotta find them. Don't feel like dropping the cake for a Borla system for the tips when I love the sound of my system.

#13 ·
You're welcome..... now I'm a little depressed. I don't have anything else to wait for in the mail. :(

#17 ·
Turbo Kit is being made here in town.... majority of stuff is here, but rest goes to Stage 6 and not my house.... :(

I'm sure I could find lots of stuff to buy. Now I gotta fix the wife's van and the garage door! Thanks honey!

#21 ·
that looks sweet Harrison, nice pics

#24 ·
Thanks bro.... I drove it to the car wash this morning to see of it will clear and go through and it had the clearence of less than a finger. Came home, took some pics, and it's been sitting in the garage since. Haven't enjoyed it too much yet today...... but there's always tomorrow. :D

#27 ·
Here is a link to my measurements. My driveway does slope down towards the street as well. I'm sure that has something to do with it. Also, it could be camera angle as well. Not sure if the camera was flat either. It was measured on a very flat shop floor. We know it's flat b/c the damn thing doesn't drain with a chit when it rains hard!!

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19280

That rig looks so good, superb :cool:
Thanks Mike I appreciate it. I have a feeling it's gonna be fun!

#31 ·
Thanks again everyone. I find it kinda strange again to go from a lited Super Duty on 38's to a lowered Jeep SRT8. Talked about one extreme to another.

#32 ·
looks great a++++++++++++++++

#34 ·
Thanks Vinny.... appreciate it.

Damn.... looks awesome bro!
All pictures look great but I think the 5th picture from the top says it all, very nice stance.
Comgrats!
I feel ya on the picture, but my favorites are #3 and #6 from the top. Thanks man...

#33 ·
Damn.... looks awesome bro!
All pictures look great but I think the 5th picture from the top says it all, very nice stance.
Comgrats!

#38 ·
Nope not yet, but it's not my first lowered car so I'm always cutting it sideways. I thought for sure I would coming out of our clubs parking garage at the course but it didn't. Pretty happy about that one.

looks kill
Thanks Shane..... appreciate it.

Looks good H :cool:
Thanks Dad. You know I always need your approval!! :D It may not be as fast as yours, but it looks faster! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.