Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

chicago jeep SRT8 Sightings

210K views 2K replies 155 participants last post by  justjkit 
#1 · (Edited)
Post all sightings from your area here.

not sure if there is something like this so i will start it, black nagle & foster!!

#3 ·
Post all sightings from your area here.

not if there is something like this so i will start it, black nagle & foster!!
I saw and Inferno red one in my garage.

#11 ·
Only sightings ever:

First: on I-88 westbound near Winfield exit...black
2) Black one turning out of subdivision on Ogden near Montgomery Rd.
3) Black one on 355 south near Roosevelt
4) Black one with South Dakota license plates at 59 & Diehl
5) A woman driving a red one north on Eola near McCoy. Was surprised to see the passenger tail pipe dip down upon flex over bumps.
5) Black one in 88 express lane near 355, switched over to locals (can't do that anymore) just past Finley bridge and took off. I was in locals and could not catch up.
6) Silver one west on Liberty making a right onto Eola
7) Red one on 88 East exiting onto 355 North

ya, I have a photographic memory when it comes to GCSRT8's.

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks Matt!

If you go to the site below where I grabbed the jpg it has some hilarious comments like "(Please be sure no real Monkeys are in the vicinity when trying this trick, they may become disturbed.) " :D

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/8c94/

and under the "action shots" area: "Monkey Balls, doin what they do". Pretty funny stuff...

#15 ·
I was wondering...

...who would be the first person to ask me that. I have been in love with the GCSRT8 since I first laid eyes on it. I have been lurking here gathering wonderful information and I really enjoy your community of veteran posters. Like you, I am an automobile enthusiast and love fast SUVs. That started when I was 23 and bought a used '92 GMC Typhoon. Unfortunately, that was a lemon and my then new bride forced me to dump it for a ride I don't mention in my signature (Admittedly it was a POS Geo Prizm). Anyway, the lust to have something that was truly mine was satisified after my divorce when I bought a '99 ML430 and made it a mod project, including adding a Kleemann Kompressor and supersprint catback among other items. I have that mod bug and it has been nice to see the guys on here with the same affliction.

As far as not posting until now--Basically, I did not want to be flamed as a troll since I knew then that I would not be purchasing this ride probably until 2008. So I have been living vicariously through you all in the meantime and started posting recently since my new ride will be in my hands soon! I am waiting to hear back from Chris Keller at Champion as to when it arrives. The ship date was postponed from 9/2 to today (9/12). I am very excited as this is the first time I have had a car built for me. I had always bought off the lot. Anyhow, sorry for the life story. Just want to say I am excited to be an active participant of this board and I appreciate your warm welcome!!!

John

#18 ·
Really?

O.K. cool...thanks for the heads up! I have been making a list over the last two years like the billet antenna and catback upgrades, frosted tails and fogs, etc. It's going to be a fun ride!

#17 ·
John, well congrats on the Beast!!!! I know you will love it when it is finally in your hands, and I do hope to see you around the boards for sure....since you have been lurking so long, you already know what a great place this is, LOL! Anyways, my x-wife had a Geo Metro, hahaha....I made her get rid of it, LOL!

Sorry for the thread jack!!!!

#19 ·
Here I am all straight-laced and proper and you are influencing me to ride along in your hijack! LOL

I guess I had the cadillac of GEO's compared to your ex's! In the realm of John Daly's "all my ex's wear rolex's", my ex bought a 2008 Cayenne S so I had to get something that could blow her doors off! Not that she would race me!! lol Of course if she was making a bank run with one of my checks I am sure she would give it her best shot! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.