Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

So who is in the Reston, VA area that I keep on seeing?

5K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  WESLEY KAY 
#1 ·
So I have seen a few black SRT8 Jeeps in the area, to include one I was riding with on the Dulles Toll Road. I was just curious if you guys/gals were in here. I figured there would be a few in the Reston, VA area anyway.....lol.

Wes

#36 ·
Also my parents are in Reston, so bet many of these black sightings are me paying a visit from Oak Hill/Herndon.

#38 ·
Yep, that was me going the opposite direction each AM. Saw you a handful of times, over a few months, right? I live right there behind the Fox Mill shopping center and would grab Starbucks before getting onto Fox Mill road heading toward the PKWY, ~8:45 each AM. I changed my route in past year to cut thru the hood there vs wait at the PKWY light - which takes forever. I'm always driving around that area, will keep an eye out...

I too remember the rig at the apartments/townhouse visible from Reston Pky. I noticed it was gone too.

There used to be a Silver one off Upper Lakes drive near Lake Thoreu, before i bought back in 09, haven't been that way for a while.

No recent sightings in this area lately. Not since our meet at Hooters.

#39 ·
Yep, that was me going the opposite direction each AM. Saw you a handful of times, over a few months, right? I live right there behind the Fox Mill shopping center and would grab Starbucks before getting onto Fox Mill road heading toward the PKWY, ~8:45 each AM. I changed my route in past year to cut thru the hood there vs wait at the PKWY light - which takes forever. I'm always driving around that area, will keep an eye out...

I too remember the rig at the apartments/townhouse visible from Reston Pky. I noticed it was gone too.

There used to be a Silver one off Upper Lakes drive near Lake Thoreu, before i bought back in 09, haven't been that way for a while.
J
No recent sightings in this area lately. Not since our meet at Hooters.
Yup, that was me all right! Small world. I work in Chantilly now, but still cruise over to Reston once a week or so. Look for a dark blue Access Cab supercharged tinted out Tacoma now.....lol. The jeep is retired to Fridays and the weekends.

I'll keep an eye out as well! Wes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.