Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

may be in the il area soon....

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  johnny--2k 
#1 · (Edited)
Right Now It's Looking Like I Will Be Making A Trip To Chicago For A Lil Work On The Jeep Jun 2nd-6th, Afterwards I Should Be On My Way To Minneapolis Til The 11th, Was Seeing If Any Of You Fools Out That Way Would Like To MeeT UP AND COMPARE NOTES. I Know There Are Quite A Few Of You Representing The Srt8 Out There...

#4 ·
Right Now It's Looking Like I Will Be Making A Trip To Chicago For A Lil Work On The Jeep Jun 2nd-6th, Afterwards I Should Be On My Way To Minneapolis Til The 11th, Was Seeing If Any Of You Guys Out That Way Would Like To Meet Up? I Know There Are Quite A Few Of You Representing The Srt8 Out There, Let's Get Together
This all sounds pretty gay to me....:habbobuggs:

#7 ·
for sure, right now (pending a call back) it is set up for the 2nd-6th...depending on a few factors (if i have a copilot for the trip, if i can arrange a place to stay, and other associated costs) was thinking i could head up there friday night and be there sat. afternoon. this will give me some time to get out for the sat night festivities and then a lil cruisin on sunday before she goes under the wrench.

#12 ·
ahh, didn't catch that earlier. Is it a secret till it's done? I know there was talk of a new installer in IL posted before, sometime in late 07 IIRC.....

#15 ·
Change Of Plans!!!

dangit, looks like my plans have now changed back to the original. rather than heading to chicago, i will now be heading to cincinnati..was looking to save myself 7 hrs of driving, but there is no assurance that my work will be done by the time i need to head out to MN...was really looking forward to meeting up with the chi-town SRT8 group...if any of you want to make the drive to MN i will be there...planning on meeting up with Jredd and possibly Derwood

#16 ·
Well, if you drive through Milwaukee on your way to MN, shoot me a PM and I'll get you my number. If I'm around I'm down for a short meet-n-greet, consider it a break in your road trip!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.