Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Sightings in Michigan!

41K views 202 replies 46 participants last post by  WifesRig 
#1 ·
Hey, I saw the thread that was started for sightings in Chicago and I thought I would start one for Michigan after seeing a few in my area. I'm around livingston county a lot and have seen a few either going through my area or in the Ann Arbor area.

1) A silver Hennessey version on 23 south for the last few weeks, looked amazing!
2) One black one going through downtown brighton, and one (maybe the same) later saw it parked in my neighborhood!

Again, thought I'd start one of these for the Michigan people, if there already is a thread I guess I screwed up but this one might be seen more cause its newer. Glad to hear what people have seen in and around michigan!

#84 ·
I only caught the side view mostly of the silver one if it was you. I actually have it on video. I had my gopro recording that day.

#86 ·
good meetin ya! was fast but good to hear of another srt guy here in the mitten!

#94 ·
my wife (i get it sometimes) drives a black 09 in the warren / sterling heights area. I've seen at least one other black SRT in the area on Van ****. any good shops in the detroit area?

#97 ·
black jeep on 96 by howell yesterday, we were cruising than I flew by haha. Also saw you got off in brighton, where I am from so that was nice to see WK1 represent in Brighton!

#98 ·
#99 ·
Was headed down to Detroit yesterday and along the war passed up a black 07 with black reps, looked good. I was driving the Denali so that big haus couldn't keep up haha.

#104 ·
cruised for a few with a 14 redline, so sick. Got to say a few words but traffics a b!tch, plus i couldn't really play anyways since I have my winter wheels on until this snow decides to be gone forever (or at least till spring haha).

#105 · (Edited)
I did too down 16 mile a few months ago, but he didn't want to run :(

#107 ·
I know we chatted in the new member section, will look that up in a few, but saw a red WK1 pull out of Wal-Mart onto Gratiot, then onto a side street.

#108 ·
nice! actually saw 2 jeeps today. one black wk2 near ypsi on the freeway. and one red one in howell, pulled over on the side if the road when we were heading to dinner.

#109 ·
Im pretty sure it was wifesrig's ride.

#110 ·
might have been

saw another one today on my way home, silver wk2 (12 or 13). Lots coming out the woodwork with this weather.

#111 ·
Got the batmobile out of storage guys/girls so keep an eye out for me! If ya see me feel free to stop me and chat, would love to meet some of you fellow Michiganders

Attachments

#114 ·
saw silver one on 96 by brigton few days ago

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.