Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

The worlds fastest jeep

6K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  mandan007 
#1 · (Edited)
Eric and I had the pleasure to witness it ourselves first hand tonight at cecil the worlds fastest jeep cherokee,he ran a 9.17 (if i recall) eric has video of his run and will post it shortly.This bad boy is street legal, has a 440 ci motor with direct port n20 system.He also told us his jeep is going to be on some new tv show and the host of pinks is starring in it.?

Anyways hurry up eric and post the vid's

#5 ·
Eric and I had the pleasure to witness it ourselves first hand tonight at cecil the worlds fastest jeep grand cherokee,he ran a 9.17 (if i recall) eric has video of his run and will post it shortly.This bad boy is street legal, has a 440 ci motor with direct port n20 system.He also told us his jeep is going to be on some new tv show and the host of pinks is starring in it.?

Anyways hurry up eric and post the vid's
This is the first that I heard you call him Eric...:eek: Being nice or what?

#17 ·
So Steve, what did you run tonight?

#21 ·
Thats not a Grand cherokee?:confused:

#36 ·
that (no comment) doesn't count in our realm of Jeep racing.

That is like saying Johnny Lightnings, carbon fiber and fiberglass, big motor'd, tubbed, tube chassis'd, race truck is a Lightning, and Matt Hines drag bike is a Harley.

Not the same in my opinion. Keoni is still "the man!" His will go 10s with the TCM mod.

No dis-respect to anyone, but I callem like I see em.

#39 ·
Hurry up slow poke!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.