Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Denver Area Wrenching Day/GTG

17K views 248 replies 20 participants last post by  5280SRT8 
#1 · (Edited)
I wanted to give everyone local a heads up that we will most likely be doing a wrenching day/ get together at Teekay's house here in the near future.

Right now it's tentatively looking like Feb 23rd but that is dependent on whether its warm.

Post up if you're interested and what you need done.

bxcharger(Akili)- tcase/diff/oil change
5280SRT8(Jason)- Coilovers/panhard bar installed, Tcase/diffs fluid change
Teekay1(Travis)- Tcase fluid change
LVSpeedemon(Jordan)- Tcase/diff fluid change
SRTravis(Travis)- Lowering springs install
SRT8Xcy- Tcase/diff fluid change
milehighsrt- tcase/diff fluid change
Yawara1096- tcase/diff fluid change
Speedking1121- sparkplugs/diff fluid change

#5 ·
You know I'm there. Been waiting for Denver to do something. Malo you should make it down for this I hope.

#6 ·
I'll be there... LOL... hope when can wake up and piss off the neighbors!!!

#8 ·
I need to do my f&r diffs and t-case as well. Also, in addition I need to install my adjustable pan hard bar when we do the coilovers.

Oh and did I mention I just bought a Vortech?? We can do that another day though lol
Take your truck somewhere and have the crank pinned. I dont feel like doing that shit

#12 · (Edited)
I need to do some work but not on the Jeep. Need to do some lowering and some mods on my new to me '09 Sierra Denali. But since I can't bring that to a Jeep gtg, I can just go to help/shoot the shit. Or I might find something to do on the Jeep by then. Just let me know what date you all agree on.

#14 ·
You can bring the pickup. I'll be there and I dont have a jeep anymore. I'm just doing it to help local guys get things done cheap instead of paying a shop to do this stuff.

So it looks like 2 quarts of NV146 tcase fluid and 5 quarts of Amsoil Severe Gear 75W-140 for the diffs will cost about $175 for each person. Either you guys can order the stuff on your own or I can do it for you.

Let me know.

#19 ·
No you don't NEED to but it would be a good time since you have them halfway out when you're doing the lowering. Nothing will happen if you dont except it wont be as stiff as if you had them.

Reactions: SRTravis
#22 ·
I'll make it to this one. I need my Tcase/diffs fluid changed!

#23 ·
So are we bringing food and drinks too? All this work I know I'll be getting hungry.

#24 ·
If I'm in town I'll come by. I don't need anything done at the moment but I have plenty of tools and would like to put a few faces to names and check out some of these local rigs!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#25 ·
The more the merrier, come on through.

#29 ·
Sorry to hear that bud, hopefully it's minor.

#31 ·
we can wheel the bbq up front and have dogs and hamburgers? i think there will be enough rides there we can run to the grocery store

#33 ·
Feb 23rd is the day as long as it doesnt snow...

Reactions: SRTravis
#35 ·
sounds like a fairly productive day generating here.. I'm willing to come by to help out on all this.. travis can we make extra parking spaces in your front yard next to the grille? maybe get a couch out there for break time as well..

Sent from Mars with my Autoguide iPad app...

#37 ·
Can you bring them, then maybe I can paint my calipers.

#38 ·
the more jacks and stands we have the more stuff we can get done at once... i have JD (tbss) coming to help Grant stopping by to look pretty in his 1000hp Trans Am and Christian from Jewell Auto Body... no matter what we need to do we got this... and Jayson of course we can I can wheel the big screen from the back yard up there too and watch movies HA

#39 ·
Should we bring stuff to trade or wheel and deal with each other? I've got some stuff I don't need as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.