Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

looking for a Vapor in Edmonton Area

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Helheim 
#1 ·
Anyone seen any?
I'm going to be picking one of these up ASAP but all the STEALERSHIPS around here are still trying to rip us all off.
If anyone knows of a decent, honest place to go where it wont cost me 85g's let me know.
thanks all.
wt

#2 ·
Good luck with that. Only available in U.S. and with such a limited production it's gonna be expensive.

#4 · (Edited)
Have you looked at buying across the line and importing it yet ?

Only ask as thats how I purchased my STi .. even through a dealer i saved A LOT of money

#5 ·
only thing i can say..contact westbury jeep on long island...they will get you one with out an issue most likely.

#6 ·
unless things changed, a usa bought Dodge vehicle has NO warranty once its registered in canada otherwise i wouldve went down there and bought my truck and saved some $$

#10 ·
+1 Chrysler doesn't like to honor warranties across border. Looked a number of years ago. Doubt it's changed. Some of the imports will.
BALLS!!! i thought they could not do that due to free trade or something along that lines.. i know BMW used to do that, however has since changed their tune....

however i might be wrong..
damm, i really want this... and ive taken so much time to convince my wife lololol
http://www.apa.ca/CanadianWarrantyinformationonnewcarsboughtintheUS.asp
Good Link..

Its complete garbage IMO but its a ploy by CDN dealers to help ensure you buy local. I went through this with my subaru but ended up buying it anyways and saying screw warranty. I saved over 15K off the sticker by buying south of the fence.

#7 ·
+1 Chrysler doesn't like to honor warranties across border. Looked a number of years ago. Doubt it's changed. Some of the imports will.

#8 ·
i just went through this back in dec 2011 and is still the same unless its just changed within a month as a friend called checking prior to grabbing one on a vacation

#9 ·
BALLS!!! i thought they could not do that due to free trade or something along that lines.. i know BMW used to do that, however has since changed their tune....

however i might be wrong..
damm, i really want this... and ive taken so much time to convince my wife lololol

#11 ·
Canadians get ripped off in every possible way. Pay double the tax everything costs twice as much... Glad the government is looking out for the dealerships god forbid the tax payer gets something at a reasonable price! lol. Just Monday I read an article about the record number of Canadians heading south to do their shopping... Can't wait to see how they try to deter it.

#12 ·
I do at least 2 trips across the border a year for booze and clothes. The savings pay for the trip. A good excuse for a roadtrip. In the summer the interstate between great falls and Helena Montana is a great drive.

#16 ·
I have purchased a few vehicles from the states...one had existing warranty and was honoured up here. My brother has bought both GM and Ford products from the US and the warranty is honoured. Not sure about Chrysler/Dodge products, but definitely something you must look into before purchasing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.