Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Quad retrofit.

4K views 20 replies 4 participants last post by  viking757 
#1 ·
Those of you running a quad retrofit. How are u wiring it. Do you have all 4 as lows n then all four as highs. Or u doing the outters as low and inner as highs

#3 ·
I have oem HIDs & with Viking's advice ran a set of TRS H1 bi-xenon projectors in the high area. The lights themselves are wired in with my lows & the projector gates are connected to the 9005 connection for the highs. No need to worry about them warming up so i can flash at will.

Attachments

#10 ·
When you get the Morimoto H1 kit select 9006 as the relay input. The kit comes with a dual relay and you will need to purchase 2 kits in order to have 4 projectors total. The remote/input for your relays will just use the factory 9006 plug that connects into your factory low beam bulb. You can split the signal on the driver side or wire both low beam plugs into the relays. It depends where you place the relays.

Now for the high beams since technically you will have 2 bi-xenon projectors per side all you will need is 2 9006/9005 splitters which you will connect to your factory high beam socket and into the 2 bi-xenon inputs. It's that easy :)

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/harnesses/high-beam-splitters.html#.VNlssi6vySo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.