Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

**pics & vids from atco**

4K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  nyjoed 
#1 · (Edited)
A good friend of mine (Franklin) went to see this event and he took some nice pics and videos.
I jut got them from him and posting them right now.
He might have more that he will send me tomorrow night and I'll post them as I get them.

Here's a YouTube video of it...

#2 ·
Awesome! Loving the sounds of your 426, Mario. Thank you for posting and showig!

Reactions: QBNKID
#3 ·
nicee..thanks for the vids!

#4 ·
Ehhhhhh.

The Silver Jeep with the Mets plate is alright I guess.

:D

(Trying not to feed his ego ladies and gents! lol. Even though we all know the Jeep is bad ass!)

#5 ·
And look who finally shows up.... The crookster!
Leave my Mets plate alone, looks bad-ass. :) Plus I've been asked if I' play for the Mets, my response is "yeah I'm the bat boy lol..." :D
I can't believe you didn't hit the track this season, you got to make up next year bro.

#6 ·
Thanks for sharing Mario! Congrats on a New PB and that Beastly 426 you got there! Looks like its moving pretty good as well!

#7 ·
Thanks Jose! Nah, the 426 is not in its sweet spot just yet, a little more tweaking on the tune and drag radials, then I think it will be at where I want it to be. ;)
11.5 is my goal with this setup. For now... :D

#9 ·
I updated the first post with a YouTube video instead of all the pics and vids.

#10 ·
Nicely put together Mario , you'll get your 11.5 once your work out that traction issue for sure :)

#14 ·
Sure hope so bro! Thanks!

Congrats on the PB Mario and nice video. Your 426 definitely has more in it, you just need to break her in and get a couple revisions with your tune.
Thanks bro! Yeah, Trinity and wide band coming up soon to take care of the data-logging to make it easier for the tuning.

Good vid Mario! Build is comming along nicely can't wait to se her when she tweaked out

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App
Thanks Joe!

That Charger was moving. Nice vid.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
Thanks! Charger ran 11.7, that was one of my worst runs, I was in autostick for the first time using the MTCM and for some reasons shifting from 1st to 2nd had to hit it twice and in order to shit and then the same for 2nd to 3rd. I tried it again later on another run and shifted fine.
I could have made that run closer as I had a better reaction time by .2 but do to my shifting issue he was gone.... lol

#11 ·
Congrats on the PB Mario and nice video. Your 426 definitely has more in it, you just need to break her in and get a couple revisions with your tune.

#15 ·
Great runs Mario thanks for Sharing!

#17 ·
Tahnks man!

Congrats Mario. Nice video a good seeing you again. Pretty nice rig you have there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App
Thanks Eskle! Nice seeing you guys this year again. And congrats on your new PB as well. I remember how stoked you were after the first 10.75 pass, that was great, and after that it just kept getting faster... Your reaction times I think got better too, maybe using Brian's glasses had to do with that... LOL :D

#18 ·
Nice pics and video. I like the one video when we raced and you kill me. lol. Cant wait to see your 426 broken in and running great numbers.

#22 ·
Thanks Todd! Can't wait to see what it does next season.

Nice job Mario, your 426 is awesome. Now you have have relearn that launch & get back to those nice consistent bracket racing times you always put up like before.

Jim
Thanks Jim! Yeah bro, to be consistent with this jeep now I'll have to throw in some drag radials, not possible with street tires.

congrats mario! she looks and sounds baddass too!
Awesome seeing you Mario!

Now you know what she'll do N/A....Lets see where a Turbo or blower will getcha!:eek:
Nice seeing you too and your brothers bro!
I still want to see better numbers N/A and I want some time to enjoy it too. But now you sound like my 10 yr old son... "dad, when are you going to put a turbo in it?" lol :D
I'm sure a turbo setup will happen but not just yet ;)

#24 ·
Thanks Jason!

Hey guys I found this picture on the LX guys forum.
AWD Burnout baby! Yeah!
Proof to the traction issues I was having all day. :D
Dave, thanks for pointing me out to it.

#26 ·
That's going to be my new wallpaper! :D

#27 ·
Awesome Setup!! and video......I just have to get my driveline upgrades.

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.