Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Sarona aftermarket hood

10K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Diamond_Ed 
#1 ·
Has anyone used or know anything about Sarona hoods?

#3 ·
Google the name above and you will find the site with pics on it.... Nothing I have not seen already as far as hoods go.....

#4 ·
came across their website a couple months ago, looked at getting their "viper style hood" but after a few email back and forth i decided not to go with it. the medic hood that you can find on ebay is made by them. their ebay name is 4exclusive i believe.

#8 ·
There has to be some copyright laws being broken there, so how legit is this company anyways? Looks like they are just stealing other people's designs. Hell, some of those pics are from forum members cars!

#12 ·
legit company call them last summer 3/5 days built time on hoods.

#13 ·
but did you buy a hood from them? they seem legit, i looked into it as far as google earthed their shop. they sell alot of stuff on ebay, lots of benz bumpers. they told me and another member on here that they don't have anymore pics of their hoods (fishy), and these days someone has to have an iphone to snap a pic and up load it and send it via email like i asked. but also i know that these are the same guys that offer the wide body kit that skip from demon performance offers. so maybe their stuff is legit.

#14 ·
They probably don't show their hoods anymore because they are gonna get sued over copyright laws by selling hoods that other companies created. I don't imagine these hoods are anything but fiberglass knock offs. I would wait to here a first hand hood account before losing your money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.