Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

When can you order a '14 srt8/when is it delivered?

3K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  jmg 
#1 ·
Wait is finally over, the '14 has everything I want in it. when can I actually order one, and what is the wait time for delivery? Do we have any news at all on pricing?

#2 ·
There are roughly 10 threads that have been started in the past week with information pertaining to the '14. Might want to start by checking those.

#4 ·
and you are giving me shit. ;)

#3 ·
You should be able to order now with your dealer. Delivery time, figure at least 6-8 weeks out or longer. Just depends how lucky you get. Pricing, still not released. Assume around the current MSRP depending on options.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
Great!
Thanks for an appropriate and non-douchy answer!

#8 ·
I ordered the 2014.....Steel Metallic/Black with Vapor Black chrome wheels.

Preliminary total cost came out to about $66K

Delivery time is estimated to be around April/May.

#10 ·
did they have a brochure? I pretty know everything that I want, but would like to see pics of the wheels. Not sure if I want standard wheels or vapor.

#9 ·
PLan on going in this weekend. Given past experience, I have a feeling they're not going to know much, but if I can I'm putting a deposit down.

#11 ·
The other answer wasn't douche-y, but keeping all the info in as few threads as possible helps other people that decide to use the search function.
Congrats on your soon to be Jeep, keep us posted

Reactions: jps043 and cmn1
#12 ·
Congrats Kim. Looking forward to seeing some pics of it!

#14 ·
just checked with my dealership. They're accepting orders. I'm going in sometime between now and saturday to order.

Kim-- how much of a deposit did they take?

#15 ·
My dealer was asking $2K but I got them to take $500 (fully refundable of course). Don't give them any more than absolutely necessary.

#18 ·
Just went to my dealer... they're accepting "pre-orders," but said the orders won't go through the computer until first/second week of february. the only benefit of ordering now is that I'll get one of the first batch they get delivered to the dealership...

Meh... deposit is fully refundable, so I figured why not. going in tomorrow to meet with the guy that actually takes the pre-orders (he wasn't in today).

#20 ·
just put a deposit down.
according to my dealer, orders can go through first week of february, delivery late march/april.

#22 ·
been waiting/saving for this for over a year. Time is right.
now just need to start saving coin to trade in my '00 'vette for a new stingray..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.