Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Speedlogix Overhead Dual Gauge Pod installed

11K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  jvs0302 
#1 ·
i installed my air fuel gauge and fuel press gauge and decided to go wit dual pod where sunglasses holder goes. not 100% done with installation as i have to wire up fuel press gauge but have to wait on my NX fuel rail adapter for sending unit on fuel press gauge but got a pic for you guys so you can get an idea of what it looks like if you dont have one but are thinking of getting it. i personally like it :D ill get better pics once everything is in working order

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
yup i did it because i know people go through hell trying to get those pillars also didnt feel like paying 160 for the pillar lol

#6 ·
lmao i get to see my numbers really good :D its not bad at all

#8 ·
I agree my overhead pod came out really nice.

#9 ·
post some pictures of the nx fuel rail adapter and the fuel pressure sensor installed when you get it all done cause im going to be doing this soon. Thanks and it looks good!!

#10 ·
here u go bud. i also put in a picture of the tool i used for removing the fuel line off the rail the tool made it so simple and only cost about 4 bucks at napa

Attachments

Reactions: MEANSRT
#11 ·
I've had mine done for over a year and i really like how easy it is to look at your gauges.

Roll Out!!

#15 ·
Here are mine.

Roll Out!!

[/IMG]

#16 ·
I am interested in getting one of these (due to the reason i just broke the sunglasses holder... LOL ) But What other gauge can I put up there... My jeep is light modded and not to much done to motor. Would like to get oil temp gauge if not to hard to hook up... but what else that isnt to expensive or hard to install???

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated!

#19 ·
How does the pod secure in the sunglasses spot? Is it like the a-pillar with screws or does it snap in? I have been looking at these for awhile and I think I might finally get it lol

#20 ·
It's held in with screws from the inside so you won't see them when it's installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.