News anchor gets owned repeatedly - Page 5 - Cherokee SRT8 Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Go Back   Cherokee SRT8 Forum > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion

Off-Topic Discussion If you want to talk about something that doesnt fit into any other section on this site, this is the place to do it. Please keep discussion work safe. Thanks.

CherokeeSRT8.com is the premier Jeep Cherokee Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Senior Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison@Stage6 View Post
See.... You're just like all the other ignorant ass Americans that don't understand the laws. AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE ILLEGAL HERE!!! Get educated before you run you mouth.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I agree with the education part and for the most part people are horribly uneducated about firearms. As for automatic weapons being illegal not 100% true. As I stated earlier you can go through the BATFE process to obtain a tax stamp(at the cost of $200 and time)to posses such automatic weapons/short barreled rifles/suppressors. There are a lot of rules that come into play after getting a weapon approved including transportation of the firearm across state boundaries and such but my point is automatic weapons are not illegal if you go through the right process.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:36 AM

Just wrote a paper on this because there was more than enough info in this thread alone, thanks guys!!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison@Stage6 View Post
See.... You're just like all the other ignorant ass Americans that don't understand the laws. AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE ILLEGAL HERE!!! Get educated before you run you mouth.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

LOFL, AUTOMATIC guns are not illegal here with a Class III license and go have some fun! Lots of paperwork involved, but not to difficult to get. We represent many different manufactures who supply product to the armament industry. Our owner is Class III certified, and yes he has several automatic target guns.

Not trying to be an ass, but your comment about getting educated just switched sides..

In order to buy a pistol in MN you must apply for a pistol purchase permit which involves a deep background check. I was denied once for having a careless driving as I was put on 6 months driving probation. The easiest thing to buy here is a rifle or shotgun, you can usually walk out same day.

Last edited by Specialblend07; 02-04-2013 at 02:21 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Specialblend07 For This Useful Post:
Jack_Toepfer (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Major Contributing Member

Garage
Hey guys, let's not bite Harry's head off... he may have meant illegal for just any person to own. Yes, there is a mile and a half of paperwork to go through just to be able to buy one. Even then you may not be approved. THEN you have to find one that was made pre-1986 as per the ban laws. So you are buying an antique gun for a GIGANTIC price. Something most people just won't do.
2010 SRT8: BT Catch can, Carbon Fiber Shorty Ant., LMI Carbon Fiber CAI, Custom painted headlights/side moldings, Passport 9500ix Corvette mounted and direct wired, LED interior, Weathertech floor liners, Trinity w/vent mount, Bwoody sway links, Motivos, JOHAN TUNE! (rev 007 )
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkalbin View Post
Hey guys, let's not bite Harry's head off... he may have meant illegal for just any person to own. Yes, there is a mile and a half of paperwork to go through just to be able to buy one. Even then you may not be approved. THEN you have to find one that was made pre-1986 as per the ban laws. So you are buying an antique gun for a GIGANTIC price. Something most people just won't do.
Kind of hard not to "bite his head off" when he comes at someone with a statement like

"You're just like all the other ignorant ass Americans that don't understand the laws. AUTOMATIC WEAPONS ARE ILLEGAL HERE!!! Get educated before you run you mouth".
Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

and for the record.. nextgenautotrans

how can you say you all deserve this?? thats just faarking peice of shit attitude
yeh?

08 SRT TTcreations 6262mm's, SHR Viking, Wavetrac 10.99 @126.92mph means fastest stock longblock ever!
new engine 0-1km (.62 mile) in 19.0 sec @168mph 0-128mph in 8.4 seconds no quarter mile YET!
The Following User Says Thank You to AussieSRT@TTC For This Useful Post:
tugboatchad (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Major Contributing Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieSRT@TTC View Post
and for the record.. nextgenautotrans

how can you say you all deserve this?? thats just faarking peice of shit attitude
yeh?
I think the term for people like him is "troll". I'm not too hip on the slang kids are using these days... I may have found his picture though.

Maybe he can confirm?

In all seriousness, no one could honestly say that an entire nation of people deserve to kill each other and then want to take over said nation after everyone is dead. There are just some people out there who want to watch the world burn... best thing we can do is laugh at them and their sad little existence and carry on with our lives

I hope everyone has a pleasant day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkalbin For This Useful Post:
kmartel (02-04-2013), tugboatchad (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Premium Member
Premium Member

im not into name calling,,
but seriously, how can you say anyone deserves death ? deserves to lose a loved one at the hands of a madman, at the indecision of fate.

i just think its an extremely insesitive thing to say regardless of the country in question.
Maybe he just wrote it wrong, im sure my opinions means a whole lot to him, but ill give him a chance to explain what he really meant as im sure any person could not possibly have meant it the way i read it.
The Following User Says Thank You to AussieSRT@TTC For This Useful Post:
tugboatchad (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialblend07 View Post
LOFL, AUTOMATIC guns are not illegal here with a Class III license and go have some fun! Lots of paperwork involved, but not to difficult to get. We represent many different manufactures who supply product to the armament industry. Our owner is Class III certified, and yes he has several automatic target guns.
Actually you are partially wrong too. A class 3 permit is for FFL's to deal or sell NFA restricted items. The average person just needs the $200 tax stamp per NFA restricted item. The paperwork isn't that bad.

Here you go:
http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/nati...ly-acquire-nfa
Old 02-04-2013, 08:31 PM
Supporting Vendor

Thanked 1,385 Times in 888 Posts
That anchor was owned!
I wonder if they have Outback Steakhouses in the Outback?

2012-2013 Demon Performance Procharger Kits on sale now!!
The Following User Says Thank You to DemonPerformance For This Useful Post:
jkalbin (02-04-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cherokee SRT8 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.